Chapter 8

We left around 30minutes after mom told us the plan, and arrived at the creeps Yacht. For someone so gross, his Yacht looked awesome.

   The party is starting later, for now it's just a welcoming ceremony or some shit

The party is starting later, for now it's just a welcoming ceremony or some shit. Guess it's time to catch his attention so he'll follow me before the party. As I walked into the dining room where the ceremony is being held, I purposefully slowly walked past Mr. Orveil. I saw he followed me with his eyes, right until I sat down at a table. Illumi stood with the butlers, sticking to his role in the mission.

Occasionally, Mr. Orveil's eyes would every so quickly steal a glance or two at me. I think he doesn't realize I know, seeing as he hasn't stopped nor attempted to flirt. Perhaps I should draw him out? The blonde business man next to me should do perfectly in drawing Orveil to me, and landing him, rather unexpectedly, in my waiting trap.

I engaged in a conversation of hobbies and things rather unimportant, but Orveil seems pissed already. Hmph, too easy. The welcome ceremony started, lasted around 10 minutes, and ended rather quickly. From the corner of my eye, I could see mister Orveil approaching me. He was being followed by Illumi, and Orveil's kind butler whom my client specified should not be a target.

Once they reached me, I rose to a stand and had Illumi carry my purse. "My lady, I couldn't help but notice you from the very moment you walked into the room. I am Gary Orveil, but you may call me Gary if you'd like." The silent question of 'What is your name?' was hanging in the air, it was obvious he was curious.

My fake name was Kiara Sylvester, I am to pretend my family is famous for our clothing designs. I prepared the best haughty voice I could before I spoke. "Pleasure to meet you kind sir, I am Kiara Sylvester. I know the outfit isn't entirely in the dress code of 'females wear gold, males wear black' but it was a new design I wanted to try out. The gold accents were the reason I thought it'd be alright."

Orveil took the moment to slowly trail his eyes up and down my body, no doubt trying to guess what I'd look like without the dress. "It's quite alright Ms. Sylvester, I understand you have a business to run and that dress looks like it would make millions. However ma'am, if you'd be interested I'd love to give you a tour. Maybe stop by my room before the party?"

Oh, well this is too easy! "The first option sounds delightful, but the second one? How about I tell you that answer after the tour, if you can keep me entertained then I'll agree." I can't just agree immediately, I have to have at least some standards. Orveil smiled brightly, answering me with a quick "Of course, follow me please. If it makes you comfortable, you can have your butler come along."

I followed after him, giving a quick apologetic glance to Illumi before being a bitch to him to keep cover. "Juan!" Stupid under cover name, I love Illumis' name just how it is. "You are to stay with me until further notice, understood?" Illumi held the door open for us, quickly saying. "Yes, my lady." Illumi said before bowing and following us out.