Chapter 10

Alluka immediately dragged me over to her toys, begging for me to play with her. "I'll play with you, but first I want to talk okay?" I said with a small smile on my face. She deflated a bit, but agreed nonetheless. "One, Killua says he loves you. Two, how have you been? Three, would you like a little gift the next time I visit?" I asked the last one because I don't usually get to see her and I thought she might want a reminder of me.

     "One, I love Killua too! Two, I've been great though kind of lonely. Three, I would love a gift!" She said happily as she counted on her fingers with each number said. Suddenly though, Nanika came out. I heard Silva's voice through the speaker. "Remember your agreement, and if you must ask them ensure it isn't important." He said sternly.

    "Hi Ruru!" Nanika said, her mouth forming an even bigger smile than usual. This meant she was happy. "Hello Nanika, I hope you've been good? Killua also said he loves you." I really hoped I could get out of this situation without being questioned. "I love big brother Killua too! Also, hai I've been well." I knew who Nanika really was, she was Ai. Hence her 'hai' or 'yes' sounding like Ai.

    "I'm glad to hear, but I'm going to have to leave soon so could I play with Alluka like I promised before I have to leave? Just remember I love you." Nanika seemed to realize I was in a time crunch, so she allowed Alluka control again. Alluka handed me a toy Barbie doll, and we played house for a few minutes before Silva said it was time to leave.

  I said goodbye, giving her a kiss on the head and another one for Nanika. As I walked out, Kikyo and Silva met me half way. We went up to Silva's room, and I began to try and get them to let me leave with Kalluto tomorrow. The discussion was calm and easy. I gave them the reason because I wanted to give Kalluto some real world experience while also spending time with him, they were hesitant. I had to promise I wouldn't let Kalluto follow in Killua's decision to not become an assassin before they finally agreed.

    I went to my room and slept for the night. By the time I woke up, Killua has already started talking to his father to get out of the house. I packed Kalluto's things for him and surprised him with the fact that he could leave with me. We set out to leave, and I got a call from Lumi just as we got out of the testing gate. I had opened six by myself by the way. Lumi told me he'd be busy with his job for a while, and also that Hisoka wanted to see me soon.

    I wished him good luck on the mission and informed him I'd meet with Hisoka when I finished doing something first. We ended the call shortly after due to his being busy. I turned to Kalluto. "We're going to find another one of your adopted siblings you haven't met yet, then we're going to take him and meet up with Hisoka okay? During this trip you are to practice and train during our day stops." I said while patting him on the head.

    "I'll train hard, and I can't wait to meet another sibling mother." I froze and started smiling like crazy with sparkles in my eyes. "You just called me mother?" Kalluto seemed to freak out a bit. "Did you not want me to?" He asks, worried. "No, no I loved it." I said happily. "Now come on, I know exactly how to find your sibling. I'll tell you about him on our way to our first stop!" I say excitedly as I began to walk to our next destination.

    I knew I could use my hunters license to locate Pokkle because Illumi taught me. I went to the nearest place with computers to check. The library in the town next to kukuru mountain. By the time I got there I had told Kallu everything I knew about Pokkle. After a few minutes of searching the web, I got info on his latest card usage as well as the last flight he took. I found out he was in the United States of Saherta. It was quite simple.

    I booked a flight for me and Kalluto, staying in a nice hotel for the night. Our flight would last eight hours, and we had to be there before 6:30 tomorrow.