Chapter 1

When I agreed to take the hunter exam and protect Killua, I didn't expect the tests before hand to be so easy. Honestly, is this even gonna be a challenge? Hmm, I might as well see if that pedo clown is here. Pretty sure he said something about the hunter exam last time I saw him. "Hey Kill?" I call out to Killua who looks bored out of his mind.

"Yeah?" He responds. "I'm gonna look for Lumis' boy toy, don't wander too far from here unless you're trying to look for me or someone sketchy comes over k?" I ask, knowing he'd probably be fine but still wanting to be cautious. "Yeah yeah, I'll be fine." I take that as good enough confirmation that he'll stay out of trouble as best as he can and begin my search for entertainment.

Time skip brought to you by:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°  It didn't take long to find him, his outfit makes him stick out like a sore thumb anyway

It didn't take long to find him, his outfit makes him stick out like a sore thumb anyway. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder saying "So you are taking the exam, I thought you might be here." He turns to face me. "So you're here too Kurumi? This exam might have gotten a little more interesting."

I agree to be completely honest, nothing is boring when we're together. We either annoy each other to death or actually try to get along. Let's see which one he's following through with. "I was getting bored just standing around and remembered you said something about the hunter exam a few days ago. Though it might be entertaining to hang around you for a little bit."

"Oh?" He responded. "You actually meant to find me? I though you hated me." This prick. " If you're just going to ignore me then I'll leave." Just before Hisoka was going to reply, some bitch bumped into both of us and took my phone from my pocket. "Hey give me my phone back you little shit!" He kept walking.

I was about to run up and punch him, but then his arms started turning into petals. Was this Hisokas' doing? "It's quite rude to bump into people without apologizing." "You even stole from a lady, just what kind of scum are you?" I guess that answers my question. I grabbed my phone from where it fell on the floor and walked back to where Hisoka was.

The man was still screaming when someone said "Just great, the psychopath is back." I looked over and saw a sketchy man with 3 confused and concerned boys behind him. "Hisoka, I've found my entertainment. I'll be leaving now, but I'll team up with you during one of the exam phases if you want?" He responded with "That's alright, I'm sure I'll find someone else to bother." And began to walk off.

As I began walking over to the group, Killua popped up next to them. He didn't seem to notice me yet, and instead went to take one of the sodas the man was offering. This doesn't seem right. When I finally reached them I saw the green haired kid spitting out the soda. His next words made me understand the situation.

"I think this juice might have gone bad Mr. Tonpa, it tastes funny." This little fucker tried to poison a child?! I knew there was a weirdo giving people drugged sodas, but he'd give one to a CHILD?! "Hey, just what did you give those boys? I know for a fact it was drugged." I said letting out just a slight amount of my bloodlust.

The man turned to me looking half scared and half angry. "What do you mean, I'd never do that." Killua piped up and backed me up saying "He's lying, I had two of these sodas and they both tasted off. Not only that, but when I went to take the second one he seemed rather concerned." The man tried to sneak away, but I just grabbed the back of his shirt collar and forced him to stay.

"You put laxatives in the juice, didn't you?" He finally had enough and said rather loudly "Yeah?! So what if I did?" I punched him in the stomach so hard he flew back and landed just in front of the wall. At this point everyone was staring at us. "Try to drug these four again, and I'll end you myself." I said to Tonpas unconscious body. "Kill, what did I tell you about wandering off?" Killua seemed to immediately understand he wasn't off the hook just yet.

"Uhm, I wanted to see if there was anyone close to my age. I was bored." He didn't listen, of course. "I'll let you off the hook this once because I shouldn't have left you for that long." He breathed a sigh of relief just as some tall man came out. A loud ringing sound emetted from the weird green face he was carrying.

"I apologize for the delay, thank you for waiting. The entry way for hunter applicants is officially closed. So, without further ado, the hunter exam may now begin." At that last sentence everyone prepared themselves for the journey ahead. I guess it's a good thing I found Killua before that man got here then, it'd be annoying to try and find him during the exam.

"One final word of caution." The man continued. "If you are short of luck or ability," can this man hurry and get to the point already? "keep in mind that there is a very real chance you could end up seriously injured. Death is another distinct possibility."

Gon seemed slightly concerned about that. "If you're willing to accept the risks involved, I'll ask you to follow me now." Took him forever to get to the point. How annoying. "But-" Seriously?! "For the rest of you, kindly exit through the elevator located behind you." As expected nobody left.

"Right then, very well." God damnit shut up old geezer! "All 405 applicants will now participate in phase one." We started off slowly walking after him, but after a few minutes we were full on running. Was this an endurance test? If so, I'll have to take off my platforms.

I may have great balance, but I'm not going to trust myself enough to run in them. To injure myself this early into the exam would be idiotic and rash. *Sigh* I slowed to a stop and removed my platforms, immediately shoving them into my bag with essentials and running again as to not get left behind.

A/n- it's important to note that sometimes specific articles of clothing or foot wear might be mentioned. If you do not like to wear these specified things, then feel free to imagine them as something else.

Hope you've had a wonderful day/night!<3