Chapter 6

The man was apparently some mass murderer, Killua can take him. They decided on a death match. During the man's threats, Kill took his heart. "Killua, stealing hearts since 12. Literally."

The man died after that sentence. "That's right you guys don't know, Killua said his family is a bunch of elite assassins." So he told Gon. "Kurumi too." He told him about me too? Wow. Leorio put distance between us. "Did you say elite assassins?"

When Kill got back, Leorio backed away from him. We went to the next challenge, choosing a path. "Please select a path. The longest, most difficult path that everyone can take, or the short and easy path which will be limited to only three of you."

The first option is is, and breaking the wall into the easy one. "Kurumi, number 100, is the 5th to pass. Gon, number 406, is the 6th to pass. Killua, number 99, is the 7th to pass. Kurapika, number 405, is the 8th to pass."

Wow, that was horrible. My hands are in need of an ice bath. "Leorio, number 404, is the 9th to pass. Tonpa, number 16, is the 10th to pass." Hah, take that we all passed.

After a few hours of waiting, and painfully having to pretend I didn't see Hisoka or Ill- I mean gitarakur, the third phase was over. 24 alive applicants passed, one deceased passed.

  We all drew lots to determine our prey, I was itching for a fight

We all drew lots to determine our prey, I was itching for a fight. I waited till last to draw, and got applicant 384. Darn, he looked nice too. Maybe I'll be nice and try not to kill him. Though, if I really need to I guess it couldn't be helped. After we got off the boat, I decided to wait and tail him. Only to find him tailing Gon.

I see, well you won't get your target. I guess I'll tail him till he strikes, otherwise it'll be boring. Though, my orange haired child did well against his prey. Good job, I'll have to meet you in person soon. Apparently Gon got Hisoka, this is going to brew so much fun.

So far he only watched and waited, he even saw gitarakur's transformation. I found out I was Hisoka's target. After he told Illumi that though, Illumi told Hisoka that he wasn't allowed to kill me and for ever injury I got from Hisoka would be a day of silent treatment.

Hisoka didn't seem interested in hurting me anyway. I honestly thought about coming out now, but I want to see what'll happen. It's been rather interesting as of late. Hisoka even targeted Leorio and Kurapika, but even then nothing happened. Come on man, I've had 78,000 chances to kill the dude.

Before I had the chance to, Hisokas' blood lust suddenly spiked and sent tremors of fear to both the men below. Sure I was scared, but I also knew he wouldn't kill me. The same could not be said for Gon or my target. I knew for sure that something was bound to happen the next day, it's why I took the chance to nap.

I woke up just a few minutes before the half dead looking clown started to move again, and slowly but surely something happened. It appears Hisoka now has a target, and Gon has a chance. Just as Hisoka went to dodge the attack the man sent to him, Gon snatched his badge.

Hisoka saw Gon, and I knew Gon would be tailed by him too. Gon took off running behind bushes, and my target prepared to attack. However, I turned and met up with Hisoka proposing a deal. "Hello creepy guy, I have a deal for you." Hisoka kept following the other two, but told me to continue.

"I know you're after my badge, I'll give it to you if you promise to give Gon your badge back and leave the man tailing him to me." He stopped. "Hm, seems fair. Fine, but I won't be letting Gon go scotch free." Damn, oh well at least I saved him from failure. I took my badge from the strings on my skirt and handed it to Hisoka.

"Please don't hurt him too bad?" I was hoping I could get Hisoka to be a little less violent. "I wasn't planning on it." At that, we both dash towards the now paralyzed Gon and the man who now has both badges. I took Tokijin and decapitated the fool while Hisoka took the badges. Hisoka handed me the mans badge, and left with the others.

With that out of the way, I set out to find Killua, and allow Hisoka to deal with his own predicament. When I finally found him, it was obvious he was being tailed. Are all my children being tailed in this damned exam? "Chances are you're only worth one lousy point." Wise words Killua.

The idiot started panicking, and then the idiots brothers showed up and they became the idiot trio. "And you're right, I guess I should wrap this up." Idiot, Killua can beat you easily. I walked out of my hiding spot. "Hey Kill, need help or should I just sit on the sidelines and wait?" Kill looked over at me nonchalantly while the brothers looked angry and confused.

"It should be fine, just wait for me." Kill said before turning back to the brothers. The brother in blue walked up to Killua and asked him for his badge with an ugly smirk on his face. "Do as I say and you won't get hurt." Blue idiot said. When Kill called him out on being an idiot, he kicked Kill in the stomach sending him flying back and landing on his back.

I was about to use my special katana on this man before Kill jumped and stood up. Red idiot brother then said "What in the hell bro, you go easy on the squirt?" Then green idiot brother piped up. "Yeah, you're way too nice Imori." Hmph, idiots.

"You're number 198 huh? Since you're one number off, I'm betting that 199 must be one of you two. Am I right?" Good job Kill. They prepared to fight. Long story short? Killua won, got all three badges, and threw the ones he didn't need far away. I followed him after he ran off.

I told him since he had everything settled, that I'd go and check up on someone I found interesting. He said that was fine, and I went to find applicant 53. I may not know him, but he seems like a kind guy. I really wanna know his name. It took my an hour as searching to find him, and when I did he tried to shoot me with his arrows.

"Calm down kid, I just wanna say hi." I said, dodging the arrow and grabbing my dagger in case things got ugly. "Like I'll l believe that." Hm, always on edge I see. "It's true, I have the badge I need and am super bored. You seemed interesting, and like you'd be somewhat friendly."

I paused, thinking of how to introduce myself. "My name's Kurumi, what is your name?" He's still tense. "Pokkle." He says, still on guard but no longer pointing an arrow at me. I put my dagger back in it's holster and held out my hand.

He shook hands with me, still wary but more calm. "It's getting dark, if I'm counting right then tomorrow should be when the boat arrives. We can take turns keeping watch tonight if that's cool with you."

He obviously doesn't want to trust me, but sees me as harmless for now. "Sure, but I'll have to warn you I'm a little pissy when woken up. Don't take offense to anything I say." I respond. He starts to climb the tree. "You wanna keep watch first, or you want me to? An hour each seems fine, right?" He's obviously using the tree as a way of keeping distance from me. I guess I'll let him sleep.

"I'll keep watch first, I'll wake you up in an hour to switch." I say whilst sitting down and propping myself up against the tree trunk. It was a boring night to be honest. The best part about it was preparing the rabbits I found and killed for breakfast on my last hour.

He seemed to trust me a little more, or at least enough to eat the food with little suspicion. We finished the food just before the woman from the boat informed us of the phase being over. We walked up together to the clearing, I looked around noticing Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika aren't here yet. I hope they're alright.

I've decided that I'm making Hisoka not be a pedophile because I can't write it without feeling absolutely disgusted in myself. I feel like because I write it in the book that I'm basically allowing and supporting Hisokas' actions. So from here on out, Hisoka is not a pedophile, just creepy. Please understand.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, have a great day/night!