Forty (Smut)

Heavy breathing filled the air as you lowered yourself with all your weight in Charles. The bulge pressed between your legs, making you squirm above him.

It only made him flinch and breathe even harder. His hands grabbed your hips so tightly, refusing to let you go. He wanted to feel you all the way.

His hips moved up to press further against you, causing tension between his growing cock and your throbbing middle.

Charles' eyes were already heavy as you leaned forward to steal a heated kiss from his lips. Again, he reached into the back of your neck to keep you close until the lack of air burned in your lungs.

A thin layer of saliva made his lips shimmer in the dim light of the campfire while his eyes were clouded with blind, raw desire that only the most natural things could cause in a human.

Again, you leaned over him for a kiss, this time however gently pushing yourself up to create some space for your hand to slip under the waistband of his brown trousers.

At the touch of your somewhat cold fingertips he flinched and let his head fall back.

Small hair nestled into the palm of your hand, together with something that made you huff in disbelief. He felt quite big. But particularly long but wide.

Suddenly you wondered how much of a stretch he would he as he suddenly pulled you back into a heated kiss. Distracted by the feeling of his rough tongue in your mouth you let him get rid of your shirt before he opened the buttons to your jeans.

You kicked them off, releasing him from the kiss and instead forming a small trail with the tip of your tongue along his chest and stomach.

His eyes did not leave you as you got lower and lower, across his stomach and to the small strand of hair that stretched from his belly button down into the hem of his pants.

As you reached the edge of the fabric, you stopped and gently bit down on the soft skin. Something flinched and pressed against your cheek.

A wave of warmth formed between your legs as you noticed it was his dick, swollen and almost fully hard from the excitement.

Now it pressed visibly against his pants, putting the stiff fabric under such pressure that it brought him discomfort. He gritted his teeth, holding back a growl of frustration.

You teased him a little more, drawing more lines along the v-shape of his lower torso with your tongue.

"I... just wanted to be with you.", he gasped with a huff. "Why do you make me suffer?"

A smirk grew on your lips.

"Maybe being with me means suffering.", you pushed down his pants, not enough to fully release him but enough to reveal just the edge of where his dick began.

You traced the shape of a vein with your lips, kissing and nibbling just enough to make his cock react with a twitch and throbbing.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair as you reached down and freed him from his tight prison. All at once he rose to his full size.

Charles was of average length, just a bit more than you could fit into your hand. But it was the width that made your breath hitch with excitement.

He was thick and veiny, with a tip so swollen that it was glossy before you even managed to touch it. Amused, you smirked at the sight and gave it a little kiss.

The taste of salt spread on your lips, wet yet sticky. A hint of soap accompanied it too. Your tongue peaked out to further tease him.

But Charles suddenly decided otherwise.

His hands moved to the back of your head and pushed you down all at once. Struck by surprise, you allowed his tip to push yours lips apart.

His cock was hard enough already to make its way past your mouth and pushed right into your throat. A sour feeling spread in the back of it, tears blurred your vision.

A deep breath escaped Charles, long and heavy. It seeped of lust and the desperation to be embraced by your warmth.

Nails dug into his tights as you tried to regain composure. Slowly, you pushed back, just enough to catch your breath and stop the burning inside your lungs.

Then you started to move your head. Not fast, but enough for him to feel the sensation of his cock rubbing against the inside of your mouth.

Your tongue twirled around his tip, rubbed all the sensitive spots until the throbbing grew and you could feel him hit the back of your throat.

The desire to gag made your throat pull together.

At the sudden lack of space Charles answered with a soft sigh. His eyes fell shut, his head sunk back into the pillows.

Somehow this simple thing chased heat up your head and made your cheeks feel like you had a high fever. Something between your legs flinched.

And it felt like it started to drip.

Again you moved your head up and down, teased his length all the way with the rough part of your tongue until his veins left the taste of salt.

His fingers curled while his chest rose and fell in quick breaths. The way he sounded he was enjoying this perhaps a little too much.

You felt left out.

Heat made every inch of your body burn with pleasure. Impatiently, you squeezed your legs together to contain the pressure that made you throb.

Saliva covered Charles' entire length as you finally pulled back, releasing him from your mouth with a sloppy sound.

A gasp of surprise escaped him.

Without hesitation you shed the rest of your clothes and positioned yourself above him once more. Your nose brushed his and suddenly your eyes met.

How clouded his gaze was, how heavy his lids. The only thing that weighed heavier was his breath. He almost shivered whenever he needed to gasp for air.

His lips were parted a bit. You breathed a kiss to them only for him to pull you closer again.

All of a sudden his hands were on your entrance, applying gentle pressure.

You squeaked.

"Charles...", your voice trembled.

"(Y/N)...", he kissed you again, the tip of his dick gently pressing against your entrance. "Could you love me? Ever?"

You smiled at his words.

"How could I not?", you lowered yourself on him.