Forty-One (Smut)

With bated breath you squeezed your eyes shut and pulled a slight face as Charles' width spread your entrance and pushed past to part your walls.

His hands were on your hips but he allowed you to take him at your own pace, slow though steady until the tip hit a spot that made you gasp.

Your chest trembled as you reached out to hold onto something. His hands found yours and his fingers slipped into yours.

With his lips pressed into a thin line he groaned and let out a deep sigh.

Charles swallowed hard as you moved your hips. Not a lot but enough to make his breath stutter once more. His hands gave yours a gentle squeeze as you picked up a slow pace.

His cock twitched inside, so slightly that it barely caressed your insides. You could feel how swollen he was, how the veins caused friction whenever you moved up and down.

The soft sound of bodies colliding filled the night, mixed with heavy breaths and the crackling of the dying campfire.

It smelled of ashes and lavender, burned herbs and a forest in a soft summer night.

Charles' thrusts were soft, loving even. Even though it was visible that he struggled to restrain himself he took his time and pushed you slowly towards the edge.

Your entrance twitched around him and he muttered a soft curse. A deep breath escaped his lips that trembled with every move you did to him.

Your insides grew warmer and warmer with every thrust, every time you rose and let yourself fall back onto him, not harsh but strong enough to cause a sound.

Heat made your head spin. You felt like you had a fever, head light and breaths heavy.

Every time a sound rolled of his lips, no matter if a heavy breath, a slight flinch of his voice or a groan, you could feel your entrance twitch and tighten around him like a ring.

And that only made him be vocal about his pleasure even more.

The tip of his thumbs caressed the back of your hands while he held your hands with his. His eyes shimmered in a deep, dark brown with that faint hint of desire.

He would have ruined you if he had wanted to.

His length reached all the way to the deep spots that were hidden in your inner core. And although you did not roll your hips to a quick nor harsh pace it was enough to make you suck in sharp breaths.

His tip flinched, you could feel the sticky and wet liquid that covered your walls and made every thrust smoother than the next.

After a few moments the burning feeling of dryness was gone and instead you quite enjoyed to lean back and make him hit deeper than he did before.

"Charles...", his name was like a prayer from your lips, like a call towards the open sky only for the chosen one to be heard.

Swallowing hard, he frowned and shook his head. Long black hair embraced his wide shoulders, bloody bandages and a strong chest.

Scars decorated the deep, dark skin of his, cutting through with a few light lines. You wondered how much pain they had caused him and how he had gotten them.

Yet again, you felt pity for him.

Why would this world scar a man so beautiful?

The way he held your hands as you rode him made you feel loved. Truly so. Not a single time did he try to move faster, trust harder into you.

He just lay there and let you take the lead. There was trust between the two of you and a gentle way of pleasure. Lust burned but it wasn't a restless fire and more like a flame that warmed the coldest of winters.

"(Y/N)...", Charles' voice was low and raspy as he called out for you in the dark. "Ugh- please... love me some more."

You rolled your hips into his, a little harder this time, causing your flesh to grind into his. Pressure build up between your legs and your entrance reacted with a flinch.

Charles needed to squeeze his eyes shut. His head dug back into the pillows and he let out a loud, enjoying groan.

"Charles...", you leaned forward, your naked chest pressing against his, warm and solid. "My..."

Immediately, his hands rose to grab your face and pull you into a deep kiss. It was soft, loving yet so filled with desire. He wanted to be with you, as close as possible.

If the world would have allowed him he would have melted into you to form one.

You lowered yourself even more. Suddenly his hips snapped up and thrusted so deep into you that a sharp pain cut through your flesh.

Struck by surprise you whined into his mouth. He only kissed you harder.

Now that he started to move into you the trusts created more sound. Skin hit skin. Your walls started to tingle with friction while his veins caressed them all the way.

Pressure build between your legs as his tip snapped up once more to make you gasp into his mouth. He let out a humming sound, clearly enjoying himself just as much.

A boiling heat made your middle drip. Your entrance flinched with every thrust now and you could feel how the urge to cum all over him grew stronger.

You didn't want to make a mess but at the same time Charles made it significantly harder to avoid. His thrusts were strong enough to make you yelp. Gasps slipped off your lips whenever he hit a certain spot that chased electricity through your limbs.

"Charles!", you gasped, throwing your head back.

Squeezing his eyes shut he sucked in a sharp breath. All of a sudden his entire body tensed. Muscles pulled together and his hips snapped up one last time.

Something thick and warm filled your insides. Gasping, you felt a wave of heat roll through your limbs. Goosebumps grew all over your body and a soft relief washed over you.

"(Y/N).", Charles pulled you into a kiss, not paying any care to the mess your bodies had made on each other.

Everything was hot and sticky. But there was something you hadn't felt in a long time.

Satisfaction.