7.

"Fuck me baby... please don't stop." Beyoncé moaned out as Nicki went harder.

She pinned Bey to the back of the car seat and catered to her desires drilling her shit from the back. Beyoncés ass kept clapping with every stroke giving her incentive to keep up the pace. She rubbed her clit as she fucked her roughly doggy style.

"Oh you like this shit don't you?" Nicki grunted.

Bey nodded, hardly able to respond as the thick 12 inch strap Nicki was wielding rearranged her insides.

Nicki kissed up her back as she held Beys body up. Pulling on her ponytail to pick up the speed.

Her head leaned back onto Nickis shoulder allowing her to whisper sweet nothings in her ear while she drove her body crazy.

"Who's pussy is this?" Nicki continued to playfully say in her ear. Spanking her ass if she took to long to respond.

"Yours daddy, it's all yours." She yelled out. "Fuck."

"Mmmmmssshiiittt I'm finna cum." Nicki moaned out.

"P-p-please hold it baby... I'm almost there too." Beyoncé begged.

Nicki nodded and slowed down laying Beyoncé on her back and kissing her lips slow but passionately.

"I love you." Beyoncé moaned out into nickis mouth while she held her legs up fucking her just how she liked it.

"I love you too baby."

Nickis curve made sure it hit Beys G-Spot with every stroke. She took her time kissing and sucking on her breasts while her woman achieved her orgasm.

"Shit..." Beyoncé said out of breath and sweaty.

The cars windows were fogged up from the steamy session they had in the back on Beyonce's Mercedes mini van. All she could do was crack a window and lay back down completely naked in her own bodily fluids.

"Did you bring a towel?" Nicki asked.

Beyoncé shook her head yes pointing at the front seat, Nicki then quickly wiped up the back seat and continued to kiss on her woman.

"I think it's time we tell the kids about us, because I'm tired of hooking up outside my house in the car... I feel like a kid." Beyoncé admitted.

"I mean... I'm ready when you are... let's do it tonight."

"Are you sure?" Beyoncé said biting down on her lip.

Nicki nodded as she put on her bra and panties. "Absolutely... I think they need that foundation so the relationship we have can grow stronger. I'll come around 7pm... let's focus on Blue since she's the one with a attitude problem."

Beyoncé laughed to herself and smirked. "Blues gonna work your nerves... make sure you're ready to kiss her ass." Bey warned.

"Me? Kissing a 11 year olds ass?" That'll be the day

Bey smiled and started putting her tube top on. "okay well, don't say I didn't warn you."

As the pair were getting dressed up Nicki began to share her thoughts on moving forward with their relationship and Beyoncé tried her best to be supportive of her partners opinions. She then mentally prepared her for the kids.

"Everything is going to be okay." Bey reassured. "Just be yourself.
_________________