9.

Kelly and Tim were bonding at the dinner table, hand in hand

The candle light glared ever her chocolate complexion so gently creating a golden hue.

He pulled her hand up to his mouth and gave it a kiss.

"I'm so happy you're spending time with Bey again. I hope this will help you cope with your mother passing." Tim said softly.

Kelly smiled sadly, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Thank you, Tim. It's been really tough since she passed. But being with B has been a blessing. She's been a rock for me."

Tim squeezed Kelly's hand gently, his heart breaking for her. "I know it's not easy. Losing a loved one is never easy. But please know that I'm here for you too. You don't have to go through this alone."

Kelly nodded, her gratitude evident in her eyes. "I'm just glad that you're not in the business of picking sides. I know how close you are to Shawn. And the divorce could've divided our relationship."

Tim reached across the table to wipe away a stray tear that trickled down Kelly's cheek. "We're family... no matter where life takes any of us. And that's why it's so important we meet Nicki and support Beys change."

Kelly leaned into Tim's touch, feeling his love and support surround her. "You're right...I'm really lucky to have you, baby. All of you."

"You're so sweet," Tim said lovingly. "Where's Nicki and Bey anyways?"

Kelly shrugged. "You know the glamorous Beyoncé... always fashionably late."

Tim chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "That's true. Beyoncé has always had a flair for making an entrance."

Just as he finished speaking, the sound of heels clicking against the hardwood floor caught their attention. Both Kelly and Tim turned to see Beyoncé walking into the dining room, her presence commanding attention. She was dressed in a stunning black gown that hugged her curves, golden accessories accentuating her outfit. Her curvaceous body swayed with every stride.

"Bey!" Kelly exclaimed, a bright smile appearing on her face. "You made it!"

Beyoncé grinned, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Of course I did. I wouldn't miss this dinner for anything."