20

"Nicki, can you take me and Yuri shopping please?" Blue asked with her fingers crossed.

Nicki looked at Bey for her opinion but she didn't give her a response, instead, she just snuggled her head deeper into the pillow, wrapping her arms around Nicki's waist tightly. This was her first time back in bed with her since everything went down. She wanted so badly to cuddle up with her but the kids were up so that ship had sailed. 

"give me like two hours okay? Me and B are going to take you together," she said to the girls. 

"Okay, momma.." Blue said softly. "is my mom okay?"

Nicki nodded and kissed Bey's head softly. "She is more than okay. And today we are going to have a great time, I promise. but can you girls get the twins and papa ready? lock the door on your way out?"

They smiled and nodded almost in sync before skipping out of the room hand in hand. 

Nicki turned to her woman once more and rubbed on her ass in a circular motion as she fell into a deeper sleep. Her soft and plump butt barely fit into her hand while she had shown her affection, it was so damn fat. The rubbing eventually turned into grips, and Nicki's nails gently dug into Bey's skin. Her touch alone made Bey squirm in her sleep and let out light moans. 

"I love you, Beyoncé," Nicki whispered into Bey's ear.

She continued to rub on Bey's ass and kiss her lips over and over again until her eyes began to flutter open. A loving smile crept on her face, giving Nicki the green light to continue showing her affection. 

"I love you too baby..." Bey moaned into Nicki's mouth between kisses. 

Nicki laid Bey on her back and kissed up her neck slowly. Her tongue trailed against Bey's neck before she eventually took a bite. The tender pain shot through Bey's body and made her moan even louder.  Nicki could tell that her woman missed her touch.

Without warning Nicki slid Bey's panties to the side and slipped her finger inside of her pussy. There wasn't any need to fight it because Bey wanted it.

One gentle push turned into another and eventually, Nicki had three fingers in her woman gently pressing up against her spot. Bey tried to contain herself but failed as the whimpering and painting grew louder and louder. Her pussy was dripping and they had just started. 

"I missed this so much," Bey admitted with her eyes beginning to appear glossy. 

Nicki slipped her tongue in Bey's mouth and didn't let her come up for air. She slid her fingers out and this time slipped something even larger inside of Bey. 

"Fuck...im so fucking wet Daddy." Beyonce groaned through Nicki's lips. Her walls began to expand as Nicki's dick entered Bey inch by inch. Eventually, Bey submitted to Nicki and allowed her to make love to her. This was extremely hard for Bey to do because she was so used to being in control.

"You gon let me take care of you like this more often?" Nicki grunted as she entered Bey's pussy

Bey gasped and moaned shortly after, her nails were leaving marks up and down Nicki's back she she adjusted to her size once again. "y-yes baby... I promise." 

Together the couple shed tears while Nicki gave Bey deep and slow strokes repetitivly. Bey lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Nicki's waist so she could take more of the dick. The strokes grew deeper as she screamed Nickis name.

"I love you so fucking much Onika." she moaned out, her body shaking.

"i love you too...Im so sorry..." Nicki whispered. "i should've been there for you." she said with her eyes full of tears.