16.

The ride back to Houston was a smooth one Bey let Nicki sit by the window because she loved watching the clouds and hated when flight attendants bothered her, asking if she wanted anything. And Bey loved to be in people's business. She leaned back and closed her eyes as the private jet soared. Her body felt light as a feather and she couldn't be happier to be in such a good place with Nicki, Her fiancé, confidant, and business partner.

Bey played with her engagement band sliding it off and on in deep thought, she knew it was time for herself to have her fiancé meet her mother and prep for their future together.

"My mom knows you said yes," Bey said softly. "I think it's time you meet her."

She didn't dare open her eyes or compromise her relaxed state, especially after taking that huge step of commitment. Meeting Tina was a big deal because that would solidify everything.

"Tina doesn't dislike anyone, even though she's kind she can be pushy at times. However, she didn't know that I was exploring dating women until you. That means please don't bring up any of my exes, especially Marissa" Bey mentioned.

"Damn Marissa was a nobody to you," Nicki said.

Beyoncé shrugged her shoulders and leaned back. " Nah I loved her... I just loved Jay more. and sex with her was phenomenal but I wanted that just between me and him. I was so annoyed that she was around sometimes. I wish he could have seen that all I wanted was just him."

Nicki sighed and rubbed Bey back in the loving way that she always does. "im sure he saw that."

"He saw it once it was too late when I left. and he never saw me and was satisfied. That's why I love you so much. You truly believe that im enough." Bey said with her voice faint and gentle. Her eyes began to water up as she spoke and a tear ran down her face.

Nicki wiped the tear away and whispered, "You are more than enough, Bey. You are everything to me. And I promise to always make you feel loved, appreciated, and satisfied."

Bey smiled through her tears and pulled Nicki in for a kiss. She felt a wave of gratitude and love wash over her, knowing that she had found someone who truly saw her for who she was and loved her unconditionally.

Nicki smiled softly, grateful for the opportunity to meet Bey's mother. She understood the importance of the moment and wanted to make a good impression.

"I promise to be on my best behavior," Nicki replied, running her fingers through Bey's hair. "I'm thankful for the chance to meet her and to be a part of your life, Bey. I love you."

Bey opened her eyes and turned to look at Nicki, her heart swelling with love and appreciation. She leaned in and kissed Nicki softly, feeling at peace with where they were in their relationship. As the jet continued to soar through the clouds, Bey knew that they were embarking on a new chapter together, filled with love, support, and endless possibilities.

"Everything is happening so fast but im so happy that it is" Nicki continued her voice filled with excitement. She reached over and gently squeezed Bey's hand, grateful for the love and support they shared.

Bey opened her eyes and turned to look at Nicki, her heart full of love for this incredible woman. "I can't wait for you two to meet," she said, a smile playing on her lips. "I know she'll adore you as much as I do."

As the jet continued its journey back to Houston, Bey and Nicki sat in comfortable silence, each lost in their thoughts but feeling the strong connection between them. The future was bright, and they were ready to face it together, hand in hand.

__________________________