14.

"What was your first impression of me?" Beyoncé said to Nicki as she put her earrings on

Nicki took a deep breath. She watched as her woman slipped into her panties so seamlessly, like something from a movie.

She applied coconut oil to her honey pigmented skin giving it a beautiful shine that she could see from across the room.

Beyoncé moisturized her chest while looking in nickis eyes. Her nipples grew erect by just knowing that she was being admired from afar. In the spirit of seduction she bent down to get her ankles and gave Nicki a real show occasionally glancing to see if she was still being watched. With her booty swallowing up her panties, She knew her ass was fat just as much as other people did.

"Nicki you gon talk?" Beyoncé blurted out with her sweet southern accent still prominent.

Nicki nodded, snapping out of her daze that she had her in. She took a sip of water and then smiled.

"Well, lord knows you're real gangsta. Cold even sometimes. That scared me but It didn't take me a very long time for me to get over that and really start to understand your many layers." Nicki said softly.

"Mhm." Beyoncé groaned.

"You're a tough girl, and you grew up fast. I get that because I did too." She continued.

"Go on." Beyoncé said while putting her bra on.

"Jay made you even more tough I can tell." Nicki added. "He was absent of the love you wanted from him,he didn't come home when you asked him to. He cheated,hurt you and lied making it seem like you were crazy. But you're not."

Beyoncé began inhaling and exhaling very slowly, taking in her words.

"But with you two separated, I can see the softer side of you. You're becoming more feminine and finding who you were before him. And I love that I get to witness that." Nicki blushed.

"You think I'm a thug? I never sold drugs.... I just helped him bag them. And I only assisted in setting someone up once. My business is legitimate now , we used to money launder but we retired once we had blue." Beyoncé blurted out in guilt.