10.

"So you're wearing suits again?" Nicki said as she walked into Beys office

Bey looked up to see her lover hovering over her. Her tights hugging her curved so effortlessly, slim waist and a fat ass. Nicki looked snatched always.

"Mmmm at least I wore heels and a skirt again, I'm trying to be softer" Bey laughed.

"Hmmm and earrings?" Nicki observed.

"Yes ma'am, the ones you bought,"

"Ohh okay... anyways I brought you lunch. I was thinking about you too much. After I dropped Rumi and sir to school I needed to practice my soon to be wifely duties so I prepped dinner at your place as well as did laundry." Nicki said.

"Aww damn... someone's being very domestic." Bey smirked

"I just missed you that's all..."

"I missed you too baby."

B's greedy ass wasted no time opening bags and checking out what was for lunch.

"Oh wow, this is dope!" Beyoncé exclaimed as she saw her fave beverages, her eyes widening in surprise and delight. She couldn't believe her girlfriend, had taken the time to bring her lunch at work. Nicki stood there with a big grin on her face, holding a bag filled with B's favorite sandwiches and a refreshing green smoothie.

"I thought you could use a little surprise to brighten up your day," Nicki replied, her eyes sparkling with affection. "I know how hectic your job at Parkwood can be, and I wanted to bring you a small taste of home."

Beyoncé wrapped her arms around Nicki, thanking her with a passionate kiss. "You always know how to make me feel special," she whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. "Thank you, love. This means the world to me."

With the lunch spread out on her office desk, she gestured for her to have a seat. Taking a bite of her sandwich, she grinned and asked, "So, how did you manage to sneak past reception, Nicki? They usually don't let anyone in without an appointment."