13.

"One more hour." Nicki groaned barely able to open her eyes.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, pulling the sheets over them. Nicki had procrastinated on waking up for the past two and a half hours. She knew that working in the club was draining but she said she had it covered. 

"mmmm, no baby you have a Zoom call with Jay's team." Bey laughed. "it's only a 15-minute call wake your lazy ass up."

Nicki whined and stirred in bed trying to desperately find a comfortable spot but Bey wouldn't allow it. She straddled Nicki and pinned her wrists above her head. Placing playful kisses and bites all over her neck. 

Beyoncé grinded on Nicki slowly stimulating her clit. "I'm horny as fuck by the way and you're wasting time... the longer you stay in bed the less time we'll have to fool around after the call." 

Moaning softly in sync with Bey she nodded her head yes in agreeance but still didn't move. Bey could tell she needed more encouragement. 

"either wake up now or no pussy  for a week, your choice," Beyoncé demanded. 

Nicki's eyes shot open at the threat of no loving from Beyoncé. She quickly sat up and pushed her woman off of her.

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" Nicki said as she rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. Beyoncé grinned triumphantly and wrapped her arms around Nicki's waist.

"Good girl. Now go get ready for your call, I'll make you some coffee," Beyoncé said as she kissed Nicki on the cheek before heading to the kitchen.

Nicki smiled and shook her head, grateful for Beyoncé's persistence in getting her out of bed. She knew she was lucky to have someone like Beyoncé by her side, always pushing her to be her best self. With a newfound energy, she headed to the bathroom to freshen up for her Zoom call, thankful for the love and support that Beyoncé provided.

____________________________