till the end of time.

lisa nuzzles her face into jungkook's neck, unbothered by the stickiness of their joined bodies as she snuggles even closer while the breeze coming in from the open window does barely anything to lessen the heat.

"kook," lisa sing-songs, voice light and buried into his skin. lisa loves him like this, content and tucked into her, like nothing exists outside of the little bubble of cozy comfort wrapping them.

"You know how it's less hot in the forest?"

The question is so out of left field, yet this is nothing new considering her train of thought runs faster than the world's quickest bullet train. jungkook only laughs before answering. "Without all the concrete and cars? Yes, lisa, it's much cooler. Why are you asking?"

she hums, voice low, a little teasing. "Consider this my two months' notice." jungkook laughs and she lightly smacks his arm. "Didn't you say you need to be prepared before we run away together?"

"It's the weather that finally convinced you, lisa-yah? Global warming affects forests too, you know. We could die of a wildfire."

The girl whines, straight into his chest where her face remains hidden. It's easy to forget the heat, easy to forget everything other than jungkook's voice and his little laugh, his scent that feels a lot like home.

"Or is it not the weather? Are you fed up with modern society? The declining state of capitalism? Have we finally reached the fuck the rich phase?"

lisa lets out a joyful little giggle. "I'm already fucking you so yeah maybe."

she keeps on laughing, even when jungkook smacks her back and tells her he's shameless, even when Jungkook then tilts his head to kiss her, even when their bodies stick to each other from the heat and sweat beading on their skin.

Jungkook finally hums in agreement, like he always does even with her silliest ideas.

"I mean it's not a bad idea. We could take lily, luca, leo and louis. Live on our own, away from everything. And—" he trails off. lisa hums and waits until he continues, a little shy. "You're gonna laugh at me."

"Mm. If it's something laughable." And when jungkook only chuckles again, lisa continues.

"Tell me, kook."

It's another while before jungkook speaks. His voice comes low, a little unsure. she tries to soothe the edge of nervousness with her thumb, drawing small circles on his skin.

"I think— I want children. Since we'll already be breaking rules, we could kidnap one or two and raise them."

It's the way he doesn't immediately assume her choice to have children, and suggests to kidnap them instead, that makes warmth bloom in her chest.

Then continues more surely, calmly. "I love children. I think I want one. Is it weird that I think about that?"

"It's not," lisa replies, hoping it's quick enough not to leave any room for doubt. "It's human nature. And you're great with kids. Though you do spoil yuna too much."