stuck in a loop.

explicit content.

lisa's knees dig into the leather of the back seat of jungkook's car

lisa's knees dig into the leather of the back seat of jungkook's car. it's a familiar feeling, something that she's gotten used to with the many times this has happened over the years. it's the same car, same leather and same person, yet it couldn't be any more different.

lisa closes her eyes and tries to lose herself in the feeling. she almost forgets everything other than having jungkook in her mouth, the weight of him on her tongue as her mouth is fucked ruthlessly and her spit drools down her chin and his groin. lisa almost forgets, until jungkook lifts her up by the hair, eyes dark and glazed over, distant like the night skies.

"you look so pretty with your face fucked up like this, lisa-yah."

she whimpers, jaw aching and throat sore. she's guided back down onto his cock. bobs her head and her scalp tingles with the pull of jungkook's fingers. she's raised back up and she gasps, coughs a little.

"what if i wanted more, huh? what if i wanted to pull you around?"

lisa's thighs squeeze together, she nods desperately. it's all her fucked mind, that doesn't want this to end, and see him leave. maybe his thoughts are same. or maybe he just hates her this much.

"want me to ruin you even more?"

she nods again, heart pounding and tears rolling down her cheeks, skin on fire from head to toe. jungkook pulls her head up and pulls her hair, hard. she barely has time to register the tinge of pain before she's pushed back down again, her cries muffled by his cock before she's pulled back up.

"ah , ju—"

the second pull is harder, but lisa's head is swimming, lost in a haze of white and she barely notices how she's jolted into opening her eyes, met by jungkook's wide ones, round and almost mortified. and lisa realizes he can probably see the pain in her eyes, the hurt clouding the want. she squeezes them shut again.

she doesn't want the gentleness driven by guilt. she doesn't want the regret. lisa sinks back down on his length herself, swallows him whole and swallows around him, frantic when she hears the moans and the warnings that he'll come any second now. lisa sucks harder and digs her hands into his waist, and jungkook's come pulses out in waves down her throat, nearly suffocating lisa while his low moans echo in his ears.

she's spent, breathless and teary-eyed still when jungkook lifts her up, turns her to sit with her back against his chest and reaches to unzip her pants. lisa almost wants to stop him, almost wants to sink into the leather and disappear, but when jungkook's fingers touch her opening, the air is knocked from her lungs in a breathy moan. her head swims again with the glide of his fingers, slick and easy with her already wet clit.

he keeps her still with his other arm as she squirms in his hold. within minutes her chest is heaving and her edge is approaching as she moans to tell jungkook.

"i'm— ah. i'm close. jisung, get— get a tissue."

hand picking up its speed, jungkook speaks into her neck, voice still low, addicting. "it's okay. you'll lick them off, won't you?"

nothing but another pathetic moan making it past her lips, lisa's back arches and her head drops back against his shoulder as he comes. in her daze of pleasure, lisa almost thinks jungkook keeps his head buried in her neck, almost feels him breathing her in, almost senses his lips on her skin. then lisa's breaths steady again, and jungkook is back to feeling like he's oceans and deserts away, and the back of the driver's seat is stained ropes of white.