Chapter- 4 The face off!

Hi guys, I'm back after settling everything around me, which took longer than usual. Anyways, here's the new chapter.

I want you guys to give honest reviews on this book, as the target is not being met and it's really disappointing.

If there is something lacking in the book or chapters, you guys can let me know.

From now on, if the target is not met, I will skip the update and wait for two days. If it's still not completed, I will put the book on hold and publish the other books that are lined up.

Sorry for being harsh, guys. I have never done something like this, but I am asking for your reviews and I don't think I am wrong anywhere by doing so!!!

Thanks!!!

Enjoy reading!!!

After sometimes Ruhi woke and made her way towards the kitchen. She didn't realise when she slept while crying only! It was 8 in the night! As she entered the kitchen only to find Abhay cooking, she straight walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

Abhay immediately turned and hugged her back, "Thik hai tu?" He asked. Ruhi just nodded mumbling a 'Sorry'.

Abhay frowned amd pulled back, "Kyu baacha?"

Ruhi looked down, "Mujhe aapse ase baat nhi krni chaiye thi." She said guilty.

Abhay cupped her face making her look at him, "Mein tujhse kabhi gussa hua hu Ruhi, jo aaj hunga. I understand your state of mind...and it's okay." Ruhi nodded and hugged him, "Wase I have a news for you!" Abhay stated.

Ruhi pulled back and frowned, "Kya?"

Abhay cupped her face, "You can attend the function Now!" He said.

Ruhi signed, "Bhaiyu aap..."

"Rudra is not coming this year! He told me...so now you can attend the ceremony." Abhay interrupted her informing.

Ruhi looked at him stratled, "Nhi aare matlab? Aap ne mujhe phele kyu nhi baatya? Ase acchanak kasie plan change krr liya. He is a chief guest there...for this year. Tabiyat thik hai na unki? Unka hath....beech beech mai it's situation gets worse....he is fine na? Aap unko mill...." She trailed off seeing the smile on Abhay's face and she looked away, "Vo...vo mein..."

Abhay chuckled amd kissed her forehead, "Tu kitna bhi bole mujhe, that you don't care for your Dada anymore and all that bullshit. Mein teri baato mai kabhi nhi ane wala...ek baar ke liye yeh maan sakta hu ki bhoot hote hai but your fake feelings.... never!" He stated.

Ruhi tried to say something but nothing came out, she took the spatual from Abhay's hand, "Was kya baana rahe ho?"

"Paneer tikka!" Said Abhay and hopped up on the kitchen counter. He knew she asked to distract from the topic and he let her do so. The way she panicked and knew the situation about Rudra's hand told him enough that she might have asked Anika about Rudra's health-related details, and like always, Anika might have provided her. His heart warmed, and now he was more determined in doing what he was up to.

Ruhi looked at him, "Aree baith kyu gaye aap? Chalo meri help kro?"

Abhay shook his head and took a chips packet from the cabinet, "Tu aa gayi na ab tu he baana. Wase bhi I was finding a source to escape the cooking for tonight and see...tu ek daam time prr ayi."

Ruhi scoffed, "Bol toh ase rahe ho jasie baada roz khana aap he baante ho."

"Oh hello! Ek baar baana bhi kitni baadi baat hai... specially for a person like me." Abhay retored.