Chapter- 13 Together!

It was 11 at night, and Ruhi was on the terrace gazing at the stars, finding solutions for her problems or, in a way, finding solace in them. Her mind was a mess with the past and present, and only one person occupied her thoughts... her father! It's been almost a day or two that she has been in Khanna Mansion.

The dynamics her father shared with Ayan are so different that she was forced to wonder where she lacked. As far as she knew, she did everything he asked. He asked her to obey him... she did that. He had high expectations from her... she made sure to live up to them all! Everything was going well when he was the one who stooped so low in her eyes that she refused to even acknowledge Premraj Khanna as her father and became a rebel he never saw. She was 13 when she forced herself to act out of character because she saw something that broke her heart, she saw something that wrenched her heart... a kind of pain that her father gave her. He...

"Yaha kya kar rahi hai tu itna late?" Her thoughts broke as the voice came from behind.

Ruhi sat up and looked at her brothers who came and settled down in the dome.

"Soye nahi abhi tak aap dono?"

Abhay shook his head, "Neend nahi aa rahi thi, tu kya kar rahi hai yaha?"

Ruhi shrugged, "Ayu kaha hai?"

"Sleeping! Ab tu bata yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Rudra asked.

Ruhi sighed and looked at the files she brought up with her. She was willing to talk to them already but was nervous on how they will react. She picked up the files and handed them over wordlessly before stepping out of the dome.

Rudra and Abhay looked at each other and then at the files going through them slowly.

Ruhi walked to the railing and looked up at the sky, "I know mujhe aap dono ko yeh pehle he baata dena chaiye tha...I mean aap dono se phele puchna chaiye tha. But I didn't know how to do so...aur situations bhi aise thi ki mein baata he nahi payi. Agar aap dono ko problem ho toh, I... I will change the contr...." She trailed off as Rudra turned her towards him.

"Was it necessary for you to do so?" Rudra asked gently, cupping her face.

Ruhi nodded. Rudra smiled and kissed her forehead, "Tune Faisal liya hai hume majboor hai...no questions asked. Hmm?"

Ruhi looked at him startled, "Aapko koi problem nahi hai?"

Abhay pulled her towards him, "Aur hume problem kyu honi chaiye Princess?"

"I didn't ask you and made such a big decision and..."

"Jis halat mai hum the, we weren't able to talk out on anything. Isme teri kya galti?" Abhay said gently.

Ruhi just nodded; she was getting apprehensive without any reason.

"But Aaj achanak yeh sab kyu bata rahi tu hume?" Rudra asked, confused.

Ruhi walked towards the dome and picked up the different file that her father gave her and showed it to them, "Read it."

Abhay looked at the legal notice, "This is ridiculous. Your company has always been prompt with your fund release. How could they accuse ARRYA of not releasing their funds?"

Rudra nodded, "This doesn't make any sense. Have you tried talking to them directly?"

Ruhi shook her head, "Mauka hi nahi mila. They just went ahead and sent this legal notice without even giving me a chance to explain.

"Details kya hai iss contract ki?" Rudra asked.

"Files mai hai, read them you will get it," Ruhi said casually.