Where have our minds gone?

what have you done?" The one who has lost control of his life yells at his brother. His black hair is a messy bun in his neck. "Mother is going to be so mad when she returns!" The young disappointment shrugs. "Are you drunk Percival Francis Grosvenar?" The older one carrying too much burdens for his silence screams again. "Why do you ask" the young one responds. "I just got you from a police station for beating somebody close to death! Of course I assume you are drunk because you are!" Laurent, the older one, screams. "And you are high again" the younging screams with tears in his eyes. Laurent stops the car and Percival feels the anger flowing away and fear coming in. "Out!" Laurant screams. Percival steps out of the car and laurant follows suit. Surprising to Percival. "Sometimes I ask myself if you'd like me to kill you!" Laurent screams. "I honestly don't care!" Percival responds. Laurants angry face drops, is it pity painting his face or is he repulsed? Percival doesn't know. The half open eyes from Laurent slowly become more normal and seem less high. "I have given you everything Percy." Laurent whispers both his hands on Percival's shoulders. "I got you into Harvard" the stinging memory appears in Percival's mind, driving a stake through his heart. "I got you into oxford, I got you a proper job, I got you everything you desired. I kept your act up in front of mum and dad. I did everything in my power to save you, and you did not take it." A lone tear streams down Percival's face. "Get back in the car." Laurent says, Percival listen but instead of getting in the vintage car Laurent locks it. "Hey!" Percival screams as he tries to get out of the car. Laurent shrugs and walks away. 

I have decided to put a little blurb under the fragments. So this book is about a pair of brothers. One who seems to have the perfect life and one who is a disappointment of the family. Both of them have it tougher than they pretend to have it. They both stuggle with their home situation because altough rich and pretty famous it is not the best. The book explores some themes like drug and alcohol abuse, generational trauma and wealth and fame.