the king of ashes and dust

The bright light in front of my seems to pull me towards it. I don't know whether to be scared of it or to admire it. My feet wander by themselves, pulling my body towards the frightening nothingness, I feel a heavy tear in my eye when the white light suddenly turns into a blackness, swallowing all the light it had produced just a moment ago. I fall back to earth.

The hot tears seem to boil on my cheek, I cannot get my eyes open. Open them, my body doesn't remember how to move. My mind doesn't remember how to think, Wake up. A white figure appears when I finally open my eyes ever so slightly. The blurry woman is ghost like in her red and black armour, her white hair swishes in the wind as she walks through the green fire toward me. her voice is high but soothing. "Aerys, stand up" she urges me, her voice echoes through my mind. "But I am so tired" I whisper. My body hurts, the muscles are burning from the inside and my head is exploding. The woman brings her face close to mine, I ask myself whether it might be my mother. Is it my mother? I seem to know her very well but my mind doesn't recall. "Stand up" She says in a demanding voice again. I shake my head, it hurts like hell. "Stand up!" she hisses through her teeth. "Don't disgrace yourself!"

It feels like a fire in my heart igniting. I open my eyes, the woman with long white hair disappears. But I feel like she has given my strength. I use the sword in my hand to push myself up. I slowly lift my body off the ground, all my muscles slowly feel alive again. I look up, the only thing I see for miles is ashes, painting the ground black. I can hardly believe my eyes, I feel the bitter expression on my face. I don't remember a lot but I do feel the inherently evil soul from the battlefield, or whatever it has been. The green fire is still burning on some places. I look down at my hands, theyre full of ashes but they aren't burned. How can this be? My armour is charred but still perfectly fine just like the sword I am holding. The wind whirls the ashes in little tornadoes when my nose picks up an awful sweet smell. I recognize it, it is burning flesh, but it does not smell human it is more putrid, almost like an armour from flesh. My eyes follow the scent when I see a magnificent skeleton the flesh is slowly melting off of it. I hear myself axclaim: "Xorus!" There is misery in my voice as I touch the dead dragons wings. I can"t remember or recall why I love this dragon so much but I assume it was mine. I feel another hot tear falling on the ground.

I do not want this to be real. Whatever it is, tell me it is a nightmare. But the pain deep in my bones signals that I am as awake as I can be. Do I even want to live. "Cowardice does not suit you Aerys." The white women speaks. "Neither does Life!" I scream at her with tears in my eyes as slowly fall onto my knees dig my fingers into the ashes. I dig my nails into the flesh of my hand. While I feel this fire burning in my heart, it is poisonous, it is rage, it is sadness. It longs for revenge. I look Into the green flames of the fire near us. The flames enchant me, I feel like I could control it. "Aerys" The white woman hisses. I look up at her with a mean glance. "You need to leave this place, othewise it will be your death."

I stand up. Now I have to choose between life and death and it may seem incredibly easy but it is now that this path has arrived I am not quite sure. Living life seems worthless and hopeless but I want my revenge for Xorus. I want life, I choose life, I choose strife over giving up. I choose war.

Hi everybody so this one was actually written as a beginning of a fanfic I wrote for a dear friend. But I am thinking of not making it one and just making it inspired by it.

it is about war. When Aerys loses his memory a mysterious ghosts gives him advice. Another women wants to use him to overthrow a tyrant. Who was the reason for the death of his dragon. But who can he trust?