She slaps me awake lightly. 

'You're snoring.' she says softly, half asleep. 

I feel a leg in my hand. Of course, it's not mine. The light escapes from the now-curtained windows. Skyler is lying next to me after I told her that she wouldn't sleep alone after what just happened. She sleeps taking about 3/4 of the space on the bed, even though she can fit on an eighth of it. 

One of her legs is in my arm, and her other leg is hanging down the other side of the bed. Her arm is on my face after she's been slapping me the whole night begging me not to snore. Her hair is running wild and is spread out. Her other arm is on my chest. 

I don't want to move from here. I turn towards her, wrap her legs around mine, and put one of my hands around her waist and the other in her hair. She hits me on the forehead with her free arm.

'You've been doing this all night, I told you already. STOP IT.' she screams.

'I'm trying to sleep, goddamnit Skyler.'

'Well, can you sleep with your hands off my goddamn body?'

'No.'

She struggles and kicks me in the leg, but I hold her even tighter to stop her from moving. She gives in and stops, but removes my hands, so I wrap them around her.

She scoots in towards me a bit.

'Don't take this as a sign that I like you, I just want the warmth, since you keep stealing the covers.'

I burrow my head in between her neck and shoulder. She turns her neck away, giving me more area.

1 HOUR LATER

'Wake up.' she says.

'huh?'

'Wake up, I can't move.'

'No.'

'LetmeoutIcantmovestopgrabbingme' she whines.

'Fine.' I loosen my grip on her and she jumps out of the covers.

'Wake up, Joshua.' 

'Why are you waking ME up?' She sighs.

'Wait.' I stop her.

'Make me a sandwich.' I tell her and she leaves the room.

She comes back a few minutes later, with a plastic bowl. 

Then she dumps it on my face, it's ice cold. In fact, it IS ice.

'What the fuck?' I shout at her.

'WAKE UP.' She shouts back.

I brush and go to the kitchen, still sleepy after splashing a shit ton of water on my face. Skyler, on the other hand is wide awake and that's when I notice she's in my clothes.

'THAT'S MY NEW HOODIE.'

'I know.'

'BUT I'VE NEVER WORN IT BEFORE.'

'Exactly.'

'YOU THIEF, GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES.'

'NO.'

'It's fine, I don't mind you roaming around my house in your underwear.'

'BUT I DO AND I'LL BUY YOU NEW CLOTHES I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA CLOTHES RIGHT NOW.'

'fffFine. So, what's for breakfast?' She throws a plastic plate at me, then she serves me some grilled cheese. 

'Oh my god, will you be my cook, Skyler?' I say, chomping into the delicious grilled cheese.