Skyler's POV

'SKYYYYE WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST.'

He's been calling me Skye for a week now.

'EGGS AND BACON, GET THE FUCK UP OFF YOUR LAZY ASS'

'YOU'RE NOT MY MOM'

He walks out into the kitchen, his tank top stained with white toothpaste, and sits at the kitchen counter.  

I serve him his food.

'Mm, good stuff.'

He eats literally every little morsel and crumb of food on the plate. He opens the fridge and grabs some orange juice.

'There's really no point in you having your own apartment if you're here all the time.'

'I bathe over there, my clothes and weapons are there.'

'Oh, I don't mind you bathing with me.'

'Huh?' GOD IM SUCH AN IDIOT.

'God, you're such an idiot.' 

'Thanks for voicing it.'

'When's the next killing spree?'

'Not for a while now, the General survived, obviously, and told my Dad what happened. If I attack another one of his employees, he'll get mad. He would've done something if Tomer was dear to him, but he isn't. I'm gonna let him cool off a bit for now.'

'Alright.'

'Sooo, um, my friend, Kristin is coming over to my apartment to see how I'm doing.'

'You have friends? Are you sure she's not imaginary?'

'I'm sure.'

'So when is she coming?'

'This afternoon.'

'BUT IT'S 12 NOON.'

'Yeah. I know.'

'It IS aftern-'

The bell rings, and I get up to open the door.

'HIIIII SKYE, WHATS UP BABYGIRL YOUR APARTMENT WAS EMPTY SO I CAME HERE.'

'How did she know you could be here?' Joshua asks me.

Kristin interrupts him before he can continue spewing out more questions. 'OK GIVE ME A TOUR.'

'How much coffee did you have, Kris?'

'Let's say I had to wait at the drive-thru for like half an hour.'

'You're crazy.' I tell her.

I proceed to give her a tour of the entire house, while simultaneously cleaning up the mess Joshua has made.

'So you live here?'

'No-'

'Come on, don't lie now, you do live here.' Joshua shouts from the kitchen.

'Ok, about him.' Kristin lowers her voice. 'So like, I came in because I heard you screaming while I came up the stairs, but you didn't tell me you were living with a dude.'

'I'm not LIVING with him, I'm living next to him. He asked me to move, so I did.'

'Just like that? Since when have YOU been following advice, or even requests?'

'I just didn't see my loss in it.'

'Are you sleeping with him?'

'Yes- I mean NO, I mean.' I sigh, 'it's hard to explain.'