Chapter 1: It's nice to meet you

Y/N POV
Ring...Ring...Ring...
I open my eyes upon hearing that annoying alarm of mine I then roll to the left side of my bed to pick up my phone from the side table and kill the alarm.

*sigh*

I slowly rise up from my bed look around for a bit just to get my senses right for the day. I look at the time and it was 6am. Looks like it's time for me to do my morning routine.

I head inside my restroom to brush my teeth and do my daily skincare routine. After that I put on my hoodie and some black shorts along with some running shoes to get ready for my daily jog. After sorting everything I need I head to the pantry for some food for my cat. Her name was Rose.

After feeding her and petting her for a bit It was time for my run.

*while jogging*
I look at my apple watch and it looks like I've been jogging for 3 miles now with a steady pace. While jogging I couldn't resist the wonderful sight around me. As the sun was rising from the horizon I told myself that this day will be good.

2 Hours later. Back in Y/N's apartment.

It was currently 9 in the morning and I really didn't have much work for today considering that It was a Saturday. So I open my laptop and check my emails for today.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 EMAIL HYBECORP.com

I open the email and it stated that.

Hello Mr. Y/N L/N we are happy to tell you that you have been selected to be the new manager for our girl group LE Sserafim. After doing some background checks and some physicals we have discovered that you're our best option. Meeting will start on Monday 11am please don't be late.

Sincerely Park Jiwon.

Wow I couldn't believe it I finally landed my manager position for a kpop group but I kinda felt dumbfounded because I didn't really know much about LE SSERAFIM. But nevertheless this could be a stepping stone for me and maybe a chance for me and Ryujin to be closer.

I grabbed my phone and I called Ryujin.

Ring..................
Ring..................

"What is it this time Y/N?? Sorry for my tone I just woke up" Ryujin said on the other line.

I lowkey laugh to myself knowing that she's still the same after all these years.

"I have some good news. Can you guess what it is??"

"Ummmm..."

"Y/N you know I hate it when you make me do this just tell me the news"

"I am gonna become a Manager for a kpop group" I reply.

"JINCHAA!! OH MY GOSH. IS IT WITH JYP?? PLEASE TELL ME ITS WITH JYP SO I CAN SEE MY BESTIE EVERYDAY" Ryujin said in an excited tone.

And why wouldn't she be excited. She's been wanting me to become a manager for a group in hopes that I can be with her. She took me to every physical and background checking in the industry just for me to be closer to her. But I have to burst her bubble.

"There is some bad news though Ryujin" I say in a sad tone.

"What is it??" She asks

" I won't be working for JYP. I'll be working for HYBE and for LE SSERAFIM"

"Ohhh that's still good. You never know the future though maybe one day when your contract is done maybe you can transfer here" she said in a disappointed tone,