Chapter 12: Lets talk

3rd Person View

Chaewon and Y/N arrive back in the dorm pretty late. And the car ride was quiet. As of right now Y/N was getting ready for bed but the events earlier were still lingering his mind.

After brushing his teeth Y/N hears his door open slowly. At this point he already knew who the person entering his room was.

He then watches the blonde girl sit down on his bed and Rose jumps up to the girl to cuddle with her.

Chaewon had been sleeping in his room for almost a month now but the feeling inside the room felt really heavy and weird.

On the other hand Chaewon couldn't wrap her head around on what events unfolded today at first all the happy moments she had with Y/N made her smile but she then remembers Ryujin and the look she had on her face.

'Is he two timing, Is he cheating on me, Am I not enough even after all this time'

The thought in Chaewon's head were making her go on the verge of crying.

She then felt the bed's weight shift. She looks up to her left and see's Y/N sitting down beside her looking down at his feet.

Again the air was filled with awkwardness and uncertainty. Chaewon then mustered up the strength and laid her head against the taller boy's shoulder.

The two just sat on the bed in silence not knowing how to start. Chaewon then gets the courage to grab the taller boy's face and smash her lips against his.

The kiss was more of a passionate one and one that kind of symbolizes the need for each other.

After some time making out Y/N speaks up

"Chae... If you want to know. Ryujin is my childhood bestfriend and I've known her for a very long time and it's just that I didn't get to see her that much anymore since she was busy all the time on trying to become an idol not until like 5 years ago in LA we kind of reunited in my home there" Y/N explained.

'Wait... He remembers her being his childhood friend but he doesn't remember anything about us? Well that best explains what happened to Y/N he had a severe accident and he doesn't remember a lot of things ever since. Thankfully eomma told me everything, even about his condition because of his accident' Chaewon thought.

"Well Y/N... *hugs him and clings into his shoulder* I just thought that you we're two timing and I'm scared of losing you again" She whispered the last part.

Y/N heard the last part and was confused on what Chaewon said. But in the back of Y/N's mind maybe she's just being emotional and just saying things out of the moment.

He then cups Chaewon's face looking into her eyes.

"Chae... you know wanna know something?"

The smaller girl's lit up despite being in dim room together.

"Well for some reason even before we started dating. You felt so familiar and whenever we kissed hugged and went on a date I would get that sense of feeling of comfort and the feeling of home. It's like I've been connected to you since the start and maybe even before we met and I think fate allowed us to be together you know. I'm telling you all this because I've been lowkey bottling this feeling but now that I have a chance to tell you this my heart and mind feel relieved because I don't doubt our connection anymore. I-

I love you Kim Chaewon"

Chaewon's eyes then started releasing tears. Tears of happiness in all honesty. She's been waiting for him to say these words to her. And it's been so long since she heard him say that to her.