Chapter 9: Us?

It's been 2 months now since the group's little hangout in the mall and everyone so far is getting along with Y/N especially Chaewon who's been with him 24/7 nonstop.

Y/N's POV

It was currently 7 in the evening and the girls have been filming non stop for their upcoming comeback and I'm really surprised by their endurance and will. To put it into perspective we've been here since 8:30 in the morning and I'm already dying and of sleepiness.

My eyes were starting to get droopy and I could feel them get heavier as each second passes by.

I then felt a pair of hands cup my cheeks. The pair of soft hands makes me tilt my head upwards looking to see who it is.

"Hey Chae" I say in a tired voice.

"I've been looking at you for the last 30 minutes and you look like your about to fall on your face"

I give her a soft laugh.

She then grabbed one of my hands and started walking towards one of the trailers.

We enter the trailer and she sits me down on one of the beds.

"Take a nap Y/N you look tired. I'll wake you up when we're done"

I was hesitant to answer because I wanted to watch them finish their filming. But of course my body wanted something else.

I stand up from the bed and embrace Chaewon into my larger frame.

Without even a second later I felt her arms wrap around my body. Feeling her embrace is the best feeling in the world but yet again the feeling is so familiar.

"Feeling better now Y/N?" Chaewon asks.

"Well to be honest I feel sleepy but I wanna see you guys finish filming I promised you guys didn't I"

She then looks up at me this time putting her arms around my neck and closing the distance between us.

To be honest this whole thing with Chaewon has been going on for two months now but for some reason Chaewon and I haven't made things clear between us ever since that little make out session inside the photo booth.

Chaewon and I break the kiss and after that she gives me those eyes. Filled with passion and longing.

"Y/N-ah C-can you sleep in my room tonight"

'She seemed a little hesitant and to her defense in the two months we've been doing this she's never asked this question but in my opinion I think this question took long enough than expected considering how clingy this radish girl is' I thought

As I try to close the distance between me and her again Yunjin barges inside the trailer. The orange haired girl looks at us giving a playful smile considering that we were standing in front of the bed.

"You know if you guys are gonna do why don't y'all book a hotel" Yunjin said with a playful tone.

The radish girl then lets go of our embrace and walks up to Yunjin giving her a little smack on the shoulder.

"Yah!! Huh Yunjin don't be green minded. I-i was just making sure Y/N is ok because he looked sleepy so I dragged him to go here so he can get some shut eye"

"Excuses, Excuses" Yunjin said while giving us a sarcastic laugh.

She then told Chaewon that she needed to go back to finish the last part of their music video and I think it should be 'EASY' for them.

Chaewon then gives me a peck on the lips before walking out the trailer. I sit down on the bed smiling to myself.

'Damn... what did I do to deserve all these blessing' I thought.