Chapter 3: Getting to know you

Y/N's POV
6:30 am.

I was currently getting ready for my usual morning run and as of now all the girls were still asleep so I slowly walked past the hallway making sure to make little noise as possible.

After walking for a bit I finally reached the front door in where I had to slowly open and close the door because for some reason this door makes a lot of noise and I didn't want them wake up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've been jogging around the area of the dorm for an hour now trying to familiarize myself with the location and everything around here had a peaceful ambiance around here not much nature though compared to where I lived before.

While jogging I kept noticing people sometimes would take photos entrance of the dorm. Maybe saesangs keep roaming around this area I have to be cautious and aware to make sure the girls are safe especially Chaewon.

*Mental slap*

'Bro what in the hell are you thinking about your supposed to be focused on the job dummy'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaewon's POV

The sound of an animal crying woke me up I look at my bedside clock and it was currently 8:30 in the morning.

*Meow*

I get up from my bed and knock on   Y/N's door

*knock* *knock*

"Y/N?"

No response

*knock* *knock*

"Y/N are u awake and is Rose crying?"

Still no answer again. I took three breaths before telling Y/N I'm coming inside.

I slowly open the door to see the bed fixed and Rose just sitting in the middle of the bed. Rose then saw me and instantly started walking around my legs.

I pick her up to greet her good morning.

"Good morning my baby Rose. Where's your daddy?"

*meow*

Hmmmm silly me thinking Rose would know where Y/N went.

I then felt my stomach growl and I look at Rose and I thought that maybe she hasn't eaten too. I drop Rose and let her walk around while I look around Y/N's room to find Rose's cat food.

And thankfully after a bit of looking around I found her cat food.

I look down at Rose and she seemed happy about seeing her food. I picked up Rose and her bowl and I brought her to the kitchen with me while she eats I'll make breakfast for everybody.

I was making some pancakes with a little twist. It had the shape of a smiley face and to be honest I just wanted start the day off right.

.

.

.

.

.

30 minutes later

.

.

.

.

.

It was already 9am and no one was awake still and I had just finished making pancakes and additionally some fried rice.

Out of boredom I decided to plate my self some of the breakfast I made. With the pancakes I added some extra cream and strawberries making a cute design. I didn't want to eat to be honest it just looked to cute eat.