Chapter 10: Perfect night. Well almost.

Chaewon's POV

The feeling of Y/N's hand in mine felt so euphoric. The feeling of butterflies in my stomach, my heart racing, and my cheeks turning red.

On the side note Y/N and I didn't shower together I just teased him that's all.

Y/N and I had just arrived in the night market 30 minutes ago and there's so many people this year. I hope that no one recognizes me because if they see Y/N with me we're screwed and Y/N might lose his job because of me.

Speaking of his job my mom was the one that recommended our CEO to hire Y/N. While scrolling through the applications with Eomma she spotted his name and immediately told the CEO to hire him and It did take some convincing. 

It was crazy because I didn't know that mom was behind all this. She revealed to me all of this a month ago and interesting enough Y/N was almost assigned to NewJeans due to him being new to the industry but knowing mom and her knowing the history between me and Y/N she did everything in her power for me and Y/N to get back together.

Well now at least the CEO knows why she wanted him in our group.

Flashback:

No one's POV

3 days before Y/N was hired.

"Are you sure this guy Chaewon's past boyfriend? And is he the one that had a terrible accident which ultimately led to him not knowing her at all" The CEO ask Chaewon's mom

"Well... He remembers stuff it's just that the memories he had with my daughter were some of the memories he forgot" Chaewon's mom replies.

The truth was when Chaewon had heard of Y/N again it had been two years since his accident and she was desperately trying to get her mom to communicate with him again.

Chaewon's mom knew it was going to be hard because Y/N had to be moved back to America for his surgery and recovery along with some therapy. It was also difficult for her mom to communicate with the boys parents due to the fact that a country separated the two families.

During the whole duration of Chaewon's career in IZ*ONE career she had been begging and wishing for him to comeback. But when she debuted in Le Sserafim she found out the truth of what happened to Y/N and lost all hope.

That wasn't until Y/N became the manager of Le Sserafim.

Present day.

"Babe you've been looking a little dazed while walking are you ok?" He asked with a concerned tone in his voice.

'It was just that I still remember the day my mom told me about what happened to him. I know he deserves to know what happened to him and it's been bugging me the last two months we've been together again'

'I didn't want to ruin our time right now so suck it up Kim Chaewon'

"Ummm I'm just feeling a little hungry hun that's all" I give him smile using my insuring to him that I was ok.

I think this whole thing is the reason why I've been so clingy to him.

Y/N and I stop walking as he scans the area around for a place to eat in the night market. Moments later he then starts dragging me somewhere.

To be honest anything to eat sounds good right now.

I look towards Y/N's direction to see where we were going and by the looks of it it was a fried chicken spot.

.

.

.

.