Chapter 8: Alone time.

Chaewon's POV

After the shenanigans inside the van I was currently walking alongside Y/N inside the mall. The girls and I made a deal that we'll eat lunch together around 3pm. I open my phone and it was just 2pm.

During this whole time Y/N and I would talk while enjoying the ambiance of the mall and occasionally going inside stores to window shop.

To be honest something was missing. I wanted to hold his hand while walking in public. But Y/N earlier told me that if I get recognized and seen having affection with him I might get in trouble.

'Y/N remember the time we first held hands. It was in this exact same mall years ago. I thought bringing you here would make you remember things but judging by your reaction it seems that you don't'

"Chaewon?"

"Hmmm?"

"You know we've walking for the past 5 minutes and you've been really quiet. Is something wrong?"

'Do I tell him the truth. Or do I just brush it off' I thought.

I look him in the eye and I take a deep breath.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well it's just that-

I look at him and he was giving me an anticipating look.

"I. AM. Hungry hehe" I lied. It's too early for him to know who I am.

I use this awkward moment to hold his hand in mine.

I needed to make it seem like I was actually hungry. While dragging him around for a bit I found a little Ice cream shop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been 2 minutes since Y/N and I entered the ice cream shop and to my surprise he hasn't let go of my hand and I was loving every second of this.

"I missed this" I whispered under my breath.

"You missed what now?"

You dumb fool he could have heard you.

I look into his brown orbs and for some reason I couldn't control my actions. I embrace his tall figure into mine and judging by his reaction he stiffened up.

'Please... Remember me... Remember us... We always went to this exact same Ice cream shop any chance we get. I brought you here hoping that you'd remember'

I was about to let go when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Is everything ok Chae? You hugging me seemed like something's up"

"It's nothing... I just wanted a hug and I missed eating ice cream with you"

Of course I whispered the last part.

The cashier then called Y/N's name making him let go of our little hug session to go get our orders.

Y/N and I then sit down next to each other inside the shop. He got chocolate while I had mint chocolate my favorite.

He seemed to remember that he liked chocolate flavored desserts but I think he doesn't know it yet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time eating ice cream together a group of girls approached us.

'Oh no... Is my cover blown? Will they recognize me and make controversy with Y/N being with me'

"Oppa... You're really good looking can we exchange socials and numbers'

The girl's words made me dumbfounded.

'He really is good looking' I thought to myself.

Thanks to the mask hiding my face they didn't see the red tint showing from my cheeks.

I give Y/N a little glance and he seemed to be nervous not knowing what to answer.

'You know what I think I should speak up' I thought'

I was about to speak up when he said something that caught me off guard.

"Ohhhh sorry. Thank you for the compliment though but I'm already taken by this woman beside me"

The girls were then shocked. Apologizing and bowing then they all walked away.

'I will always will be taken by you my Y/N' My cheeks again had another blush of red.

After eating our ice cream Y/N grabbed my hand as we walked out together of the Ice cream shop.

As Y/N and I were walking again I fish out my phone from my pocket and check the time. We still had thirty minutes before we have lunch. I look around and see a photo booth stand.

A lightbulb shined above my head.

"Y/N follow me this will be fun I promise"

I give him a look and give him a smile with my eyes and he does the same too.

Y/N's POV

Chaewon and I enter the booth and as she sits on my left I'm feeling a little nervous but at the same time it wasn't a bad feeling it felt more of like a first time thing like in a date.

'What am I even thinking'

I watch Chaewon fix the settings on the camera and for some reason this feeling sort of felt familiar almost as if Chaewon and I have done this before.

I was then brought back to my senses when I felt Chaewon hug my arm.

"Y/N five seconds" She blurted.

She then leans her head on my shoulder and I lean my head against hers.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
*Click*

Chaewon and I then get ready for the next photo. I use my fingers to create a half heart. She again hugs my arm and completes the heart by linking her fingers on mine.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
*Click*

It was time for the last photo and I was thinking what pose I should.

The time was ticking what should I do...

"Y/N please don't hate me after this"

She then puts her arms around my shoulder and I felt her lips collide with mine.

*click*

Everything was in slow motion all of the sudden and I found myself kissing her back.

This felt wrong but it felt familiar again.

3rd Person's View.

At this point Y/N and the radish girl are having the hottest and steamiest make out session known to man.And if they were caught it would spell doom for the both of them.

Little did Y/N know Chaewon let out a little bit of tears because deep in her heart she really missed him. Most importantly she missed them being together.

For Y/N on the other hand her lips and her touch felt so familiar to him. He still didn't know why but for him his heart and mind felt like he already knew Chaewon for the longest time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some time later Chaewon and Y/N were walking together towards the restaurant the group decided to meet up later in the day.

Out of nowhere the maknae hugs the pair giving them yet again another mischievous smile.

"Unnie and Oppa did you guys enjoy your ALONE TIME" emphasizing the words Alone time.

The pair were taken a back by Eunchae's words.

Both of them were now overthinking and anxious.

'Were we followed this whole time'
Y/N and Chaewon thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued:)