Chapter 7: What we had (Flashback)

Flashback 5 years ago...

"Y/N *sniff* *sniff* W-what if I never debut as an Idol. W-What if I *sniff* fail" Chaewon said as her tears fall onto the taller boys chest.

Chaewon couldn't do anything but hug her boyfriend. She was just scared going into Produce 48. She only had 2 weeks before the show started and it was slowly sinking in that the possibility of failure was high.

The taller boy hugged and gave the smaller girl a kiss on the forehead.

"Chae... No matter what happens I'll always be there for you ok. Debut or not you'll always have me"

His words just made the radish girl cry more as she buries her head into the boys chest.

Despite the shorter girl being older than the taller boy by two years she needed Y/N more than she needed herself to succeed and saying that she couldn't succeed without him would be a very big understatement.

He was her light and pillar to lean on.

Y/N cups her cheeks looking the latter in the eye. Admiring her features.

'Damn. I'm so lucky to have her in my life'

"My pretty girl. I'm going to guarantee you that with the talent and beauty you have there's no way you won't debut. And if you don't debut I promise you Imma go into that show and swing hands with the judges"

With Y/N's words the radish girl just giggles at the taller boys comments about swinging hands with the judges.

'I'm so lucky to have you my Y/N' she thought.

The taller boy then gives the shorter girl an endearing kiss.

The taller boy then breaks off the kiss and looks at the beautiful girl he's embracing.

"You look red Chae... Still not used to me kissing you" Y/N spoke with a small grin on his face.

The girl then buries herself again on the taller boys chest.

"My Y/N you know I'll never get used it ever. Especially that you always make feel loved and special. My heart always feels like it's about to explode in a good way of course whenever I'm with you"

The latter then gets on her tippy toes and puts her arms around the taller boys neck before closing the distance between them enjoying a blissful moment together again.

The two then began walking together hand in hand towards their apartment.

With Y/N and Chaewon dating their parents loved the idea of them being together even to the extent that they bought an apartment for both of them to live in so that they can get used to living together so that in the future it wouldn't be a problem.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course this was before his terrible accident happened.

1 week before Chaewon goes to Produce 48.

The couple were having a little date in a little night market set up around downtown. Admiring the beautiful sight and enjoying the moments. Little did the radish girl know this one week before she left would be the last memories he would have before...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He lost everything they had.

A short episode that will be a common occurrence in our story between Y/N and Chaewon.