Chapter 11: Who is she? (Flashback)

It was dark and empty I look around to see an infinite void in front of me. Every step I took I felt the ground beneath me shake. I turn around to yet again an infinite void of darkness.

'Where am I and what happened' I thought.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes and sit down slowly I look around and I find myself sitting in my room. I look around more and notice that I'm actually in my vacation house in LA.

What in the actual hell am I doing here.

I then hear the door opening slowly revealing someone who looked familiar.

A girl with a pink hair and puffy cheeks.

Wait I recognize her...

"Ryujin?" I ask with some uncertainty

"Y/N" she sounded surprised.

If I'm correct Ryujin is my childhood best friend and I've known her for as long as I can remember and If I'm correct she wants to be an idol. At one point she told me all this and why do I remember this all now.

My head then started to hurt I felt the urge to puke. A stinging pain was lingering all over my head making me grab my head like a crazy person.

"Y/N!" Ryujin then rushed to my side.

"Eomma!!" Ryujin screamed.

I then open my eyes to see my...

"Eomma?" I blurt out softly.

She then started grabbing something from my side table.

"Y/N drink this" I didn't hesitate grabbing the pills from her hand.

She then handed a bottle of water that instinctively I took.

I drank my medicine and everything felt a little better. Just after a few minutes.

I then felt the urge to go back to sleep and after a few minutes of lying down on my bed I drifted away to my dreamland.

Ryujin's POV.

Y/N had fallen asleep again. It's been like this for months now. I've been going back and forth from Seoul to LA just to check on Y/N.

Every time I would visit he would suddenly be unsure of my name but he seemed to remember every time.

The past few months I would visit him he would remember a few memories we shared, the times his family would visit my family and have a little get together, talking about our dreams, and things that we keep to ourselves.

During these times I developed a little bit of a crush on Y/N again. Don't get me wrong I've had a crush on him for the longest time but it died down and felt off due to the fact that I don't really see him a lot.

The earliest thing memory I have of Y/N was me saving him from a bunch of bullies during a festival.

He was small and fragile at the time. I was 8 years old when this happened and he was 6. Ever since then Y/N and I had gotten close for as long as I could remember.

It all changed when I became a trainee for JYP. For much of 2018 I never got to see him anymore. That was until he had his accident 5 months ago. I've been an Idol now for month now as a member of ITZY. It was hard as a trainee getting my schedule free just to visit Y/N since his family was close with mine. My parents would do everything in their power to ask Pd-nim to free up my training schedule from time to time to see Y/N.

And to be honest I knew the truth about his situation.

He wasn't allowed to see many people he knew due to the fact that he had lost parts of his memories and that it caused his brain some trauma if he tried to remember something so they said that it was best if they kept Y/N isolated for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued