Chapter 6: Irritating.

3rd Person's View

As the sun was finally rising the bright light of the sun shines through Chaewon's room making Y/N's eyes open.

As he lays down he looks at the figure still holding him tight. It was none other than Chaewon. Y/N grabs his phone from the side table and sees that it was already 8am.

He felt bad for himself considering that he missed his morning run and that he hasn't fed Rose...

Y/N then scrambles out of bed causing the poor girl to wake up.

Discombobulated and still feeling sleepy Chaewon just looks on as Y/N rushes towards her door and leaves her room.

Chaewon then giggles to herself and muttered.

"Pabo"

She then goes back to sleep not giving a single care about the world.

Y/N on the other hand then rushed into his room only to find Sakura already feeding Rose.

"Goodmorning Y/N"

"G-goodmorning noona. H-How'd you know Rose needed to eat" Y/N questioned.

The shorter girl then petted the cat one more time before standing up.

"You know you should be more responsible. Especially since you're taking care of Rose and Chae" Sakura said with a teasing tone which at this point Y/N was getting confused since all the girls talk to hime this way.

Y/N then again was dumbfounded by what Sakura stated.

Because by the looks of it was always Chaewon your managing and the girls for some reason wouldn't mind.

"Aren't I taking care of you guys? If I'm doing a bad job sorry noona I'll do better" Y/N spoke keeping his head down.

Sakura then giggled after hearing what Y/N said.

"Nope what do you mean you're sorry? Y/N you're doing a good job just make sure that you don't break Chaewonie's heart ok"

Sakura then gives me a smirk and walks out the room.

I then sat down on my bed and that feeling in my stomach won't stop everytime they mention Chaewon.

*Meow*

I look down and see Rose giving me a curious look. To be honest if Rose could speak she'd be saying all kinds of things between me and Chaewon.

*Vibrate*

I felt my phone vibrate so I fish my phone out and by the looks of it Ryujin sent me text.

Ryujiniee 😎

Ryujin: Hello Manager Y/N. How's everything so far?

Y/N: To be honest it's been good and Chaotic. HAHA

Ryujin: Chaotic?

Y/N then giggled to himself recalling all the moments that had happened in the dorm so far.

From the Mini Concerts, movie nights, game nights, Eunchae being a menace, and Chaewon being clingy all the time.

Y/N: Trust me if I told you, You wouldn't believe me HAHAHA.

*knock* *knock*

Y/N then hears someone knocking on the door. He texts Ryujin goodbye before heading to his door.

He opens the door only to find himself wrapped around by someone and to no surprise it was Kim Chaewon herself.

"Goodmorning Y/N" Her voice was still raspy since she had just woken up and Y/N found this cute and he felt his chest fluttering.