Chapter 4: Friends

Y/N's POV

I was currently inside the practice room watching the girls practice dance moves for there upcoming comeback and I'm not gonna lie this was very interesting to watch because Ryujin would only tell me how stuff behind the scenes go for idols but I never got to see it in person not until now and It scares me that Idols jobs are also hard and difficult.

Currently I was scrolling through my TikTok and I was seeing a lot of Le Sserafim content in my feed and they were trending a lot right now and it was good to see that the girls are getting a lot of love and support from their fans.

It was 2 hours into the girls practice and they were given a 30 minute break and me being the manager I had to get them some water and snacks for them to refuel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was walking through the hallway towards the cafeteria when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me all of the sudden.

I look down and I recognized who it was already.

"Hey Y/N I just followed you cause I want a hug" she said sounding a but tired.

"Well you're hugging me right now so is that what you want?"

"No. I want you to hug me back"

"But people are gonna think something is going on between us and you might get in trouble"

"I don't care. I'll say you're my friend and defend you otherwise" She said while not letting go.

I turn around slowly and hug her back and she seemed to be melting more on to me. I caress the back of head slowly and she was hugging me tighter by the second.

'Damn this girls is clingy and for a friend she's mad touchy with me' I thought to myself.

"Where you going?" She asked while still hugging me and at this point I didn't let go anymore either cause she seemed too comfortable.

"I was on my way to get you guys snacks and water but you stopped me from doing so"

"I'll come with you then"

"Chae No!"

"Why not?"

"Like I said people are gonna think something's up between us"

"And like I said earlier I'll deny and tell them you're my friend" She fired back.

*sigh*

"Fine..."

She then let go of me and we both started walking towards the cafeteria.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile.

3rd Person's View

"Guys Chaewom and Y/N are taking too long" Yunjin said in a worried manner.

"Relax Unnie don't mind them. We might ruin there moment and for all we know the might be kissing already heheh" Eunchae blurted out.

Sakura and Kazuha then gave the maknae  the 'What the hell' look and she was just laughing deviously.

The door then opened revealing Y/N and Chaewon holding snacks.

"What took y'all so long" Yunjin teased.

"Ohhhh about that..."

5 minutes ago.

Chaewon and Y/N were walking back towards the dance room when Chaewon all of the sudden held Y/N's hands which caused Y/N to look down and looked shocked.

He then stopped in his tracks causing the short girl to stop walking too.

"Chaewon... what are u doing?"