Chapter 5: Clingy.

Y/N's POV

After 30 minutes of freshening up I was finally done. And as of now I was just waiting for the girls to call me for dinner and it was lowkey strange for the house to be this quiet because usually the girls can be chaotic at times and even though I've only been living with them for a week they've become so comfortable with me that fast especially Chaewon.

And speaking of Chaewon I should check on her because Yunjin just texted me that dinner will arrive in 10 minutes.

I walk out my room and hear the girls having a little singing session and they seemed to be having fun despite that they had practice 11am to 6pm so I kind of expected them to be tired but who am I kidding.

I enter Chaewon's room slowly and to no one's surprise she was still asleep. At this point I didn't know what to do. It was either I woke her up myself or ask one of the girls to wake her up.

I fish out my phone and look at my contacts and carefully decide on which one of the girls I should call so that they can wake up Chaewon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Fuck that Y/N wake her up yourself' My thoughts screamed at me.

I was then feeling nervous and I could feel my stomach twisting and turning again but in a good way of course.

At this point I found myself thinking on how I should wake her up and I better hurry up because the food might arrive any minute now. 'Should I lay beside her?? or should I just shake her slightly??'

I was too busy with my thoughts when all of the sudden a sweet voice spoke to me.

"Y/N? Can you lay beside me for a little bit?" She asked sounding a little groggy.

For some reason my body took control over myself and I found myself laying down beside her and as soon as I did she laid her head on my chest and hugged me and to be honest I wasn't surprised that she'd be doing this.

We were currently cuddling technically but for some reason I wasn't stopping her I was just letting her do these hugs and touches to me and I was just reciprocating towards her actions.

*Knock* Knock*

As soon as I heard the knock on her door I felt nervous as hell and my heart started beating faster than normal. I tried getting out of Chaewon's grasp but what she told me shocked me.

"Stay still Y/N if they catch us they catch us" She whispered.

"O-ok"

'Damn we're stuttering now' I thought

"Chae... *Knock* *Knock* You awake?" Yunjin said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! I'm up just give me 5 minutes" Chaewon replied as if she's been awake this whole time.

"Ohhh... ok then. And by the way have you seen Y/N? He isn't in his room and I was curious if you happened to know where he is" Yunjin asked.

I then looked at Chaewon and she looked at me back and gave me a flirty smile. She went up to my ear and whispered something to me again.

"Should I tell her we're cuddling right now or should I tell her your sleeping beside me" She said while giving me a smirk.

I then started shaking my head no.

'Is she crazy' I thought.

"Or... Should I tell her that you just went for a walk outside"

I nodded my head.