Chapter 4: Lies Of Oscorp

The door handle falls to the ground and out of Peter's grasp.
Peter's jaw drops the second he hears the metal hit the ground.

Peter "What in the hell."

Peter's curiosity outweighs his fear of his strength, he continues into the room of mystery, approaches the computer, and moves the wheeled chair In front of it.

The computer showed a list of the experimental spiders, and their purposes, only one had the mark "deceased" written next to it.

Peter "You must be the one who bit me..."

Peter clicks the info list for the spider who bit him.

: Subject 08:

Info: Was created to recreate the super soldier serum used in the '80s

Abilities:
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Reaction Skills
Enhance Healing Factor
Added Enhancement- Ability to climb walls like a spider

Peter "Oh my god... Oscorp was not using these spiders for cures, they were using them for superhumans..."

Peter backs out of the spider list, he sees only one tab that interests him, the weapons tab, Peter clicks the tab and sees an extensive list of experimental weapons that Oscorp was developing.

Peter "What in the hell..." Flying Gliders... Winged Mech Suits... Bioweapons... why would Mr. Osborn need this..."

Peter then shuts down the computer and tries to leave the room, but on the way he sees a blueprint for an experimental wrist grappling device, Peter folds the prints and sticks it into his jacket pocket.
Peter turns around and leaves the forbidden room, the pile of unsorted files for Peter to sort beckons him back to his job.

...40 Minutes later...

Peter walks through the busy office aisle toward Dr. Mason's desk.

Peter " Dr. Mason I've completed the task you gave me."

Dr. Mason " Good, thank you, kid, uh but I think that's it for you today... If you want to be paid for today, go talk to Felicia at the entrance to the elevator.

Peter then begins to walk towards the elevator and stops at the last desk before the elevator.
A woman with wavy white hair sits at this desk

Peter "Excuse me..."

Felicia "Are you Peter."

Peter "Uh yes I am..."

Felicia hands Peter an envelope with cash inside. Peter then turns to the elevator and goes to the ground floor, the doors open for Peter to see. Curt Conners.

Peter " Dr. Conners? What are you doing here?"

Dr. Conners "Oh Norman Osborne is a friend of mine, what are you doing here?"

Peter "Oh, I was just working"

Dr. Conners " Very nice, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Peter."

Peter "See ya."

Peter exits Oscorp tower and pulls out his phone, he dials Norman Osborne's number and calls him.

Norman on the phone "Hey Peter, what's up?"

Peter "Uh Mr. Osborn I'm gonna have to tell you that I don't think this job is the one for me"

Norman "Oh... ok Peter... that's ok"

Peter "I'm sorry Mr. Osborn."

Norman "It's ok Peter... I gotta go..."

Norman. Then hangs up the phone. Peter sticks his phone back into his pocket and grabs his bike, Peter is about to rush off before he sees a pamphlet that catches his eye.

"Weightlifting competition at absorbing fitness center for 10k tonight"