Chapter 13: Relations

... The last day of the 2 week long school break...

Peter is dressed and ready to meet Felicia at Central Park.
He goes downstairs to see Aunt May playing Solitare on her card table.

Aunt May "where you off too?"

Peter "a meet up with a friend..."

Aunt May "who?"

Peter "hee name is Felicia if you are really that nosy may..."

Aunt May "oh really..."

May has a smirk on her face while looking at Peter.

Peter "it's not... it's not like that may... we are just friends..."

Aunt May "whatever you say kid... just invite me to the wedding!"

Peter walks out the door and grabs his bike, he begins to rush down the street like a blur.

...Central Park, Manhatten...

Peter enters the park and goes in a 360° motion around the entrance, he sees Felicia walking up from behind him. She's wearing a black coat, with white fur around the collar.

Felicia "hey there Peter... sorry I'm late..."

Peter "it's fine, I just got here..."

Felicia "shall we?"

Felicia extends her elbow outward, Peter and her arms lock as the walk through the crowded park.

Felicia "I should have asked a few days ago... but how was your new years? Do you throw a party?"

Peter "me and May used too but we've gotten tired of it, and it's not the same after Ben..."

Felicia "I'm sorry Peter... I know what it's like to lose someone you love."

Peter "it's alright... but let's change the subject... use this moment for us to learn more about eachother... where do you go to school?"

Felicia My birth mother made me go to this place in Brooklyn... Visions academy I think it's called, but I dropped out earlier in this school year..."

Peter "oh that's interesting..."

Felcia "hmm?"

Peter "oh when we've been texting, you seem so intelligent."

Felicia "just becuase I dropped out don't mean I'm smart Peter..."

Peter "good I was hoping you were not one of the girls whose beauty outweighs their intellect..."

Felcia "oh so you think I'm beautiful?"

Peter "I mean... yeah you are... you are gorgeous...I should have kept that to myself..."

Felcia "oh don't be sorry... it's good to know... and you arnt so bad yourself..."

Felcia turns to Peter, she grabs his jacket he is wearing and pulls him closer to her, she kisses Peter on the sidewalk next to the beautiful lake view of Central Park. Peter hears sirens in the city, he quickly pulls away from Felcia and takes a few steps backward.

Peter "I have to go..."

Felcia "oh my... I'm sorry Peter I shouldent have..."

Peter "oh no... it's not you it's just something came up..."

Peter runs toward the exit to the park and leaves Felcia sitting on a bench, she begins to sob, alone on a bench.
Peter runs through the street into a darker alleyway.

*Twip*

Spider-Man twips out of the alley in a glorious motion, Peter begins to follow the cop cars leading him to his next target. The crusiers stop infron of the local police station. Peter swings atop a building next to the street.