Chapter 10: Devil In The Cage

...Day 1 of the 2-week school break...

Peter swings throughout Manhattan, the billboards are lit with endless colors. The night sky is filled with the brightest stars and the infinite black void that is space.
The darkness of hell's kitchen crept among the island, he swings atop the Chrysler building, and small flashes of gunfire can be seen from a distance, Peter begins to run, he runs completely off the building, he jumps.

*Twip*

The wind blows across Peter's face, and the streets whistle with the sounds of horns, but the sky is quiet and peaceful, Peter is in zen. He is free from his burdens... he continues to swing throughout the streets, Peter follows the police lights on the street. 
Peter lands atop a nearby building
He fires his web-shooters to disarm the gunmen, just then the lights in the alley dissipate, and sounds of brutal fighting can be heard until it's gone. The street is illuminated by red and blue lights. Peter jumps to the ground and all 8 men are beaten unconscious.

The police exited their vehicles and we'd their guns.

Officer "GET IN THE GROUND SPIDER-MAN!"

Spider-Man "I didn't do this..."

Officer 2 "On the ground or we will open fire, freak."

???? "Ohoho... you don't need to arrest the insect... you'd want to wait rt about me."

Officer 2 "Oh shit it's Alonzo!"

The mysterious man walks out from the darkness, his skin is pale like a vampire, he lays his hand on the cruiser and ounces it like a feather. The car explodes on impact with the nearby wall, the man grabs both officers by their necks and rips them up. The officer's bones can be heard cracking, they are dead.

??? "Now... you will die..."

Spider-Man "No thank you ghost face..."

The large pale man walks toward Peter, and a look of rage fills his face.
Peter twips his webs toward the nostrils of the man but to no avail, the webs do not affect him.

Spider-Man "I'm screwed..."

The man grabs Peter by his skull, raises his arm, and strikes Peter in the ribs.

*CRACK*

Multiple cracks can be heard from that singular punch, Peter lies on the ground gasping for air attempting to crawl away toward a wall.

??? "Oh the itsy bitsy spider tried to climb the wall.. down called the tombstone and smashed the spider to bits, out came the cops who the stone slaughtered them all, then his reign of terror will be known to all..."

Peter attempts to strike but the man grabs his hand, he fiercely hears Peter, thus knocking him out.
Peter lies there in the street dead asleep.

...hours later...

Peter awakes on a bed inside an apartment.

Spider-Man "Where am I?"

He tries to stand but feels. Excruciating. Pain in his chest and legs, his vision is fuzzy but sees movement on the other side of the room.

Spider-Man "Who... the hell are you..."

??? "The man who just saved your life spider-man..."

The person walks close to Peter, and all Peter can see is a red jumpsuit, In the closet, the man gets closer to  Peter and can see, horns emerge in his head.

Spider-man "no get away... I was warned about you..."

??? "Kid... I just saved your life, Tombstone was going to kill you..."