Chapter 6: Sparky

Peter and May sit in front of their TV playing the Daily Bugle News Report.

News Cast "My name is Linsey Jacob and I stand outside the Stark Industries warehouse just south of the city, the perpetrator was not seen by any of the Workers tonight, Stark Industries CEO Tony Stark was unavailable for comment... oh uh just in, we have a CCTV picture of the person who robbed the warehouse earlier this night."

A picture is shown on the screen of a man in a yellow and brown suit with black web-like lines all over, he wore these large gray gauntlets as well.

Aunt May "He looks playful... in that clown suit."

Peter is intrigued by this person's suit.

Peter "Hey May what did you do to the sewing machine?"

Aunt May "It should be downstairs on Ben's workbench."

Peter "ok good one of my shirts ripped today..."

Peter stands and walks to the basement door, he opens the creaky door straight out of a horror film, and he walks down the old and squeaky stairs. Then he sees Ben's old workbench, the sewing machine sits atop.
Peter sits at the table and pulls a picture of the guy from the news on his phone, he pulls scissors out from a drawer, he looks up the bull item bored to see a picture of Ben and Peter when Pete got his bike
Peter can feel as if his tears are about to erupt out of him, he lays his head onto the desk and cries.

... Meanwhile At Oscorp Tower...help my dying

Norman Osborn sits at his desk on his telephone.

Norman on his phone "Secretive... do you not understand that or something? I gave you those gauntlets to help me help my dying son... BUT NO you get all flashy for the camera calling yourself the Shocker... Herman... quit with the CCTV picture poses... find the genetic splicer..."

Norman slams the phone onto the desk... he lifts it again and calls his secretary Felicia.

Norman "Felicia staff meeting now, all the Floor directors this time.•

... 10 Minutes later ...

Norman "I'm mailing some big changes here at Oscorp..."

Dr. Glenn Roden "What kind of changes?"

Norman "staff cuts..."

Dr. Phin Mason "By how much?"

Norman "100%..."

Dr. Jess Daniels "WHAT..."

Dr. Mason "You can't do that..."

Norman "I am the CEO... u can do what I want..."

Dr. Roden "What will the board of directors think?"

Norman "These clowns won't do anything."

Dr. Mason "I've devoted my life to this company..."

Norman "I don't care... you all are fired... please inform all your staff as well."

Dr. Mason "You are gonna regret this Norman .. you haven't seen the rest of Dr. Phin Mason..."

All the scientists and Felicia storm out of the room.

As soon as everyone has left Norman turns to the window and screams in rage, he grabs his laptop and throws it across the room.".

... 48 Hours at another Stark Industries warehouse...

The NYPD is surrounding the warehouse.

Officer 1 uses a megaphone "EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

Officer 2 "he has two hostages..."

... Inside the Warehouse...

Warehouse Worker 1 "Why are you doing this...?"

Shocker "cause I'm the Bad guy... Now I will ask again... where is Gene Splicer."

Shocker grabs the Warehouse worker by the jacket.

Warehouse Worker 1" I told you we sold it to some scientist..."

Shocker while getting close up "Who?..."

Warehouse Worker "Dr. Conners... Dr. Curt Conners..."

??? "HEY... let him go now."

Shocker drops the worker and Looks towards the shadows.
Out walks a man in full red with black goggles around his eyes.

Shocker "You see.. I spent all my time making the perfect costume and you come out walking like that... kinda insulting..."

Spider-Man "Just something I put together..."

Shocker "Let me teach you what I do to people who insult me..."

Shocker cracks his knuckles and his gauntlets light up with bluish electricity.

Spider-Man "Thank god this suit is made of fabric..."

Spider-Man and Shocker walk in a dueling circle, until Spider-Man charges at Shocker, he retaliates by punching Spider-Man in the gut, which throws Spiderman across the warehouse, he is shaking due to the electricity.

Spider-Man on the dirty ground of the warehouse " I have to stop charging at people... these walls hurt..."

Shocker "Some hero you are..."

Shocker walks over to Spiderman and ruthlessly kicks Spiderman over and over again, Peter coughs blood in his mask.
Spider-Man punches the ground leaving a crater in the concrete, Spider-Man grabs the foot of Shocker and punches him across the warehouse.

Shocker "Who are you..."

Spider-Man "who me? Oh sparky I'm just your friendly neighbor Spiderman..."

Shocker stands up and his gauntlets begin to illuminate, he punches the ground a large white field of light spreads across the room, once the light dissipates shocker is revealed to be gone.
Spider-Man runs over to the warehouse worker

Spider-Man "Are you ok "

Warehouse Worker 1 "I'm fine.. you saved us..."

Spider-Man "Yeah that's my job..."

Warehouse Worker 1 "Here's a tip... you need a contrast Colar on your suit... the red is too much."

Spider-Man "Thanks for the tip..."

Spider-Man then walks back to the shadows, the two warehouse workers exit the warehouse with their hands in the air.

Officer 3 "Where is the person taking you hostage?"

Warehouse Worker 2 l the guy who saved us made him run away like a pussy..."

Officer 3 "Who is saved you

Warehouse Worker 2 "Spider-Man..."

Officer 3 "What the hell is Spider-Man..."