Episode 1

Danny

"So what's it going to be today?" asked Ira, cocking her eyebrows. "One girl, two girls? Maybe three?"

"Hmm, I don't know," I said and sipped from my glass of gin and tonic. I closed my eyes humming to the tone of the music. "I might just up my game. I want a succubus...no not one...I want two."

"Then that can happily be arranged!" Ira grinned.

I opened my eyes and caught her winking at me as she headed to the corner of the bar counter. She picked up the phone and then said something I couldn't properly hear with all the loud music, but I knew she was getting me what I wanted.

All I had to do was finish my drink and leave the glass with the bill under it on the table. And once I turned around, two hot demoness were standing on either sides of me.

One wore a cat suit, unzipped at the top to show off her cleave while the other a tank top and short skimpy dress. Both had pointed tails that began rubbing and poking around a bulge forming in my pants.

Ira came behind me from the other side of the counter and whispered into me ear after I leaned back. "There you go. Two hungry succubi."

"Hungry succubi?" I laughed. "You trying to get me killed?"

"What can I say? Our escorts simply couldn't wait to have you. Maybe you should consider our job offer, you'll have plenty of women all over you and I'm sure the cash will be worth it."

"Oh, I make more than enough money!" I kindly rejected her offer and wrapped my arm around both these women, groping their fat asses. "I like being the handsome and sexy client your employees crave for. And I want to keep it that way."

"Enjoy yourself!" Were her last words to me before me and the two succubi headed to a private sex room.

First thing they did when we entered, was unbuckling my belt. Both did it so quickly, in a rush my cock was freed and pulsing hard.

I was so damn horny and ever since I came here I badly wanted a hole to fuck, now I had two. I wanted to fuck them both and fill them with my cum, but first I needed to warm up.

The two succubi were on their knees, staring at my cock and licking their lips. Both submissively waiting for me to give them their orders.

"Before we begin, tell me your names first," I said.

"Savannah..." the one with the catsuit on said.

"Bria..." said the other one.

Savannah had two buns on her head and I grabbed the one while I grabbed Bria's pony tail. I pulled them to crawl after me while I walked to the couch and then I sat down, spreading my legs.

The room was lit with red dim lights. The colour red represented passion, but the kind of lust I felt was anything but passion. It was primal hunger I had no control over and I enjoyed taking it out on women.

Especially ever since the last one I gave my heart to broke it into pieces and all I wanted to do was make women crave me at the same time I wanted to break them. A part of me wanted to see them enjoy me so much that they wouldn't want this from anyone else.

If what I cave her was enough then she wouldn't have cheated on me, but there was no turning back the clock. Everyone had their issues and this was how I dealt with mine.

"Suck my cock!" I demanded and like the good little sluts they were, they sucked my cock.

Both attacked it with their mouths, drenching my cock in a mix of their saliva. I was a human and unlike other humans I didn't suffer from any side effects, it was safe for me to have sex with sex demons.

According to Ira I was just another rare and special case. People like me were blessed by the goddess Aphrodite and I had enhanced beauty. To sex demons I was healthy meat that contains so many nutrients, it was too much for just one to consume.

To them I was a special meal they couldn't turn down and to myself, I considered myself lucky. Because, damn sex with a succubus is out of this world.

Savannah was the first to grow greedy and take my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. I was big and proudly carried these 8 inches, which I choked her with when I pulled on both her bun-buns.

I then pulled out and slapped Bria's face so she could begin sucking my cock as well.

I started unbuttoning my shirt to give them a stripping show and then left my shirt open. Next I grabbed the last one who had my dick down her throat around her head and I began ramming my cock down her throat over and over again.

"Fuck! Take that cock!" I saw that it was bria. Her eyes were teary and her skin slowly turned into a shaded pink and her ears became longer. Her true form was coming out.

Savannah got on her feet and pulled off my shirt. I then grabbed her throat and glared at her. "Who told you to stop?! Go back on your knees and suck Mū balls!"

"Yes sir!" She got on her knees and opened her mouth sucking my balls.

I then closed my eyes and moaned. My evening just got pretty exciting.

~~~

Hours later it was just me and the two women lying on the bed. The sheets around us were soaked in cum and both succubi had already passed out.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 23:56 pm, demon time, meaning it was around 4 or 5 pm in real time. There was another family event I had to attend.

"I'll be leaving," I said before getting up and getting dressed.

"Leaving already?" Asked Savannah.

"Thanks, I enjoyed myself." I buttoned up my shirt and stuck it into my pants before I closed my belt.

"Don't be a stranger!" Added bria as she began touching Savannah. "You'll know where to find us."

"I'm looking forward to it..." I mumbled which was a straight up lie. I never did seconds, not even with the women here at the club.

I fixed my hair and then my tie. I pulled out my wallet but then Savannah came and stopped me.

"We may be escorts, but we're succubi!" She said chuckling. "You already paid us and I've never had a fill this good in a long while."

"Maybe I will come back later to give you a refill!" I added and pushed my wallet inside my back pocket.

The succubi cooed and waved at me and then I left the room so I could go back to my life.