Chapter 9

Dani

In an instant the scenery of the room changed. We were no longer in my office and there also was no sign of my PA. It also started to feel like that moment with her never happened before as I became intoxicated by the smells of three huge cocks getting shoved into my face.

I didn't know why, but for some reason I was sticking out my tongue as if I was craving for them. Scouts smacked his cock against my tongue about to enter only for the bull looking demon to shove him aside.

"I think it's my turn!" He growled and grabbed a hold of my throat and the back of my head before he made me swallow his huge cock.

I tasted the silver cockring before it poked the back of my throat along with his huge tip, making me gag all over it. My saliva drenched his cock. He choked me before the blue demon pinched my nose shut, so all I could take in was that huge cock down my throat.

"Mmmghmmm!" I gurgled more spit as his cock stretched my throat walls. I could feel it bulge out of my throat as his hand squeezed my throat even harder.

He smiled devilishly. "Looking at him now! Taking it like the dirty slut he is!"

"Come on Jared!" The blue demon said. "You two already got his throat! Let me have a try!"

Somehow I managed to pull my mouth off the at nearly black cock. I spit on all over it and stroked it before I pulled that dark blue cock towards my lips and sucked it too.

The blue demon groaned his hand resting on my head after he released my nose and pushing his cock balls deep in all the way to the balls.

"Oh wow! Finally decided to stop resisting, huh?" He smiled cockily at me.

My cheeks reddened. I couldn't believe how messy my face was already. Scouts and Jared took turns slapping my face, before that red demon cock got shoved down my throat as well.

Eventually it turned into a moment where all of them took turns using me like a fleshjack. Scouts rubbed his precum all over my face with his hand before punching the back of my throat with his dick. As he handed me to Jared who was standing right behind me, my head got tilted back and my body leaned backwards. From a different angle his cock impaled my throat and the bulge from inside was even more evident.

They were pulling on my hair, even punching my nipples. I was so hard, I wanted to cum. Still I convinced myself that none of this was real, I had to be under some kind of spell.

"That's enough!" Scouts said and pulled my head off Troy's cock. Troy was the name of the blue genie looking incubus.

He picked me up as if I was lightweight and then carried me to the bed. He sat down and without much of a warning, he plunged his huge cock into me. For the first time I took incubus sized cock, and hell, he filled me up.

It felt as if I was being spit roasted, all the air nearly pushed out of my lungs. He was throbbing right inside my sternum, barely giving me a chance to breath.

It was not long before the muscular bull, held the back of my neck and smacked my face with his cock. "At last. I can have this hole to myself!" He growled and then choked me after he slapped my face again. "Open up!"

I did as he demanded and then he pushed his cock down my throat, all the way to the balls.  My mouth went so wide open my jaws hurt. It felt like I was about to get split in half, but that wasn't the worst of it. There was one more.

"Let's see you good you are at taking cock!" Troy would spread and pull my legs over his shoulders. He poked my hole as if there was any spot for him to enter through, with Scouts occupying all of the space.

That didn't stop him from forcing his huge junk in me. My walls stretched and teared. He pushed and began to snarl like an animal. He pulled out when only the tip went in and then rammed his cock back in, slamming over and over again. 

"Mmggmmm!!!" I shouted with Jared's cock in my throat.

"Calm the fuck down, Troy!" Scouts grunted.

Jared began to move his hips and so did Scouts too. Three really large demons were pulverising my holes with their cocks at the same time. Why was this nightmare feeling like a deep.

Troy smiled and held my cock, jerking me off as he as Scout pounded me like enraged beasts. Jared's balls would slap my chin over and over again.

The bed began to squeak, straining more than my own body did from the assault.

They went harder and faster, going in sync as if their bodies and souls were made of one. At this moment what felt to me like I was being intimidated by them, was them dominating me into submission. Once again, I learnt what submission felt like and it never felt this good.

Tears built up in my eyes and I grabbed onto the underside of Jared's thighs. Troy was squeezing my cock even harder making my inner walls contract, squeezing all three cocks inside my holes.

I couldn't speak much other than letting out muffled noises.

I saw stars and felt heaven on earth when I reached my second orgasm, spraying and coating Troy's chest and abs in my hot nut.

They all made feral growls and at that moment Scouts roared blasting his hot cum into my belly. My stomach immediately bloated up, not long before Troy also snapped his hips into me and blew his load.

I was getting fuller and fuller with cum. So full it began flow out of my hole and drip like a leaking tap.

With Jared having his cock drenched in my slobber, he pulled out his cock and smacked my face with it before he fisted it in his hand.

"Show me your tongue!" He demanded and I hung out my tongue. "Good boy! Now take it!"

And then hot ribbons of white blew from that trunk. It spilled all over my face till it dripped off my face and all I could smell was demon spunk.