Episode 6

Dani

My back was sore, my thighs felt sore and my ass was sore. Everything felt sore!

I had good memory of everything that happened and badly wanted to punch myself in the face then and there. I let another man fuck me and it felt good.

I just completely changed the way I saw things, the reason I came to this club. Still that damn cocky incubus was going to have it. I wasn't going to let myself get claimed by no one!

"You're awake." I heard his voice.

My gaze shifted from the ceiling of the room to the corner of the room. I couldn't see his face. He was sitting on a chair and all I saw was his naked legs.

I sat up and I was still naked, my legs wide and cum oozing out of my hole. I put a hand there to try make it stop and then I quickly pulled the bedcovers over myself.

"Get out!" I shouted at him.

"This one is feisty!" said another. There was more here. Two others!

Only these two weren't standing in the dark, nor were they hiding their true forms from me. One was a tall standing blue demon. Muscular with a huge hung and thick cock dangling between his legs. He had hair tied into a ponytail on his head with the air around the sides cut and trimmed.

The other was a dark purple. A nose piercing, the kind bulls have on, and one horn sticking out of his head. They were nearly seven feet tall and if it were any other room, they'd have to bow their heads just to be inside it. His cock was also hung.

"Who are you people?" I asked and backed away, my back touching the headboard. My ass still felt sore.

The other finally came out the corner and as he stalked towards me his form changed. His skin became a darker red and his body grew. All I saw was rippling muscles exploding and that hot juicy cock growing longer and thicker. I didn't know it could grow bigger!

Good thing I didn't have that size or I might've ended up in a hospital bed.

"I've claimed you," he said. "You're ours now."

"What?"

"Can I finally have my fill now?!" Growled the purple demon, holding his junk like it was a weapon ready to be used and stroking it. "You already had your turn, when is ours."

"Hell no!" I snapped again and then got off the bed, keeping my body covered. "I didn't sign up for any of this! You forced yourself on me!"

"How king have you been walking this club?" Asked the red one.

"I don't see how that is of any relevance...I've been here for eight months—"

"Then I suppose you are aware that those that walk this club have safe words against demons, right? It's a magic word called No. If you just used it once, we would've been teleported out of this club and lost access to it. You knew you could use it and yet you didn't..."

What? Fuck, he was right. However, at the time it wasn't on my mind. But it should've been the first thing on my mind if I didn't want to give consent. Incubi weren't like humans, it was why rules and regulations were set up on this place knowing they could easily influence a person and the only way to not give consent was saying No and then magically they would get kicked out.

I had so many chances to think of that and yet here I was, with a screwed asshole filled with demon nut and now cornered by three of them.

I heard my phone buzzing and saw it on the nightstand. They must've brought me to this room after I lost consciousness.

I looked them and the moment I saw one of them moving I held up my hand in defence. "Hold it! I can still use the word! So...I Dani, reject your. No!"

I waited for them to vanish, but then nothing happened.

"Why isn't working?!"

The red one smiled at me. "You're claimed, that's why. See the three of us, we aren't ordinary sex demons. We were once humans like you and when we turned into adults, someone turned all three of us and sired us. We share a link and anyone one of us claims, gets claimed by us all. You're the first person claimed by us actually, consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky?! Give me a break!" I scoffed and walked to the window about to lose it.

"Back to the point I was making about you not using the safe word, when you had the chance: You didn't use it because you fucking loved it."

My body tensed up, hearing his words sink in. I was straight, I am straight. I believed that my entire life. Was I stupid for thinking so? Was that why Rita cheated on me, because I wasn't capable of being man enough?

Fuck, this was all frustrating me way too much.

"I need to go!" I said and grabbed my phone. "I swear to god if any of you try to stop me!" I pointed my finger at all three of them. "I actually have a life and a company to run. Don't ever try to contact me again!"

I expected one of them to stop or follow me, but all they did was exchanged looks with each other before shrugging. That was a lot easier than I thought.

I took my chance before anyone changed my mind and quickly got dressed into the clothes I found on the dresser, that were already neatly folded and cleaned. They were even straightened for me as well.

I then made it out and grabbed the key I used to exit through the red door.

I didn't know how long I was here, but a part of me hoped not too long because time worked differently here.

The only way to know was to find out, and catch up on all those days I lost in the real world.