Chapter 12

Dani

Seriously, Dani?

What in the world were you thinking?

Even I was smart enough to know that challenging a primordial demon, would only have my landing in second place. For a moment there I just wanted to push his buttons.

Scouts, grabbed my face causing me to stumble forward and the next thing I knew there was a monster cock throbbing down my throat. The moment of insertion had me falling to my knees. Chains came out of the floor and tied around my wrists, pulling them behind me and connecting to my back. 

This had to happen in the kitchen out of all places!

Scout was holding his pubes pressed to my nose, holding his dick down my throat for a hot minute. My face turning red at this point as my lungs were busy screaming for air. 

When he did pulled out, slobber was messily coating his cock. It throbbed above my face, looking juicy and thick. The other two were just watching us, both standing with raging boners. 

"See that everyone!" Scout said looking across and around the room. "The human is mine!"

"Ours, actually..." Troy interjected.

"Anyone that touches as single hair on his body will deal with me! Do I make myself clear?!"

I wanted to roll my eyes then and there. I never thought his ego was this big, but now he was behaving exactly like a high school jock. To my surprise they all answered him yes and nothing but a shameful blush was on my face.

"Hear that, Dani boy?" Scout looked down at me. "You belong to us. I don't want the trace of any other man on your body!" He claws grabbed my throat and his throbbing top pulsed against my lips. 

I did wonder where all the jealousy and sudden possessiveness came from, but now I finally saw it for myself. Scout was the first man to ever fuck me and although he allowed me to fuck my PA, he didn't want any of the opposite gender to have me other than himself. His two friends were clearly the exception. Knowing this, it felt like someone actually wanted me. He wanted to own me. It was enough for me to see that this was all part of his loyalty. He was devoting himself to me.

"I'll submit..." I said, not able to believe I just said that. "Please...take me. Fuck me, so it can get into their thick skulls."

Scout's eyes glowed red. The chains released my arms and then he picked me up. He was very tall, and my head nearly reached the ceiling as he held me all the way up and then finally he slammed me down his cock, plunging his meat deep inside me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt nothing but waves of pleasure surging through me. My hole welcomed his cock, squeezing around every inch of his cock. 

He began bouncing me up and down, reaching that sweetspot inside me. I moaned and shrugged the bathrobe off my body. It felt so damn good, my dick was hard as rock, rubbing against his abdomen, across those grooves of his abs.

Scout let out a feral growl before he pinned me to the wall and his thrusts became even more fierce. His hands roamed all over my body sending hot sensations towards my cock. I held onto his body and for the first time I noticed how hot he actually looked. 

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He then let out roar and finally he shot his cum inside me filling me up to the brim. 

"You're mine!"

"Yes...I'm yours..." I said and closed my eyes, kissing him again while his massive arms pulled me against his body.

Sorry if this one is a bit short. It's easter Monday today and I had a busy day! The next updates will be longer!