Episode 5

Dani

The incubus threw me on the table like a meal about to be feasted upon. When my eyes looked for Ira, for help, there was no sign of her. It was as if she just vanished. Traitor!

"Get off me!" I fought back, lifting my foot and kicking his chest.

The kick only left dirt on his shirt, it was like kicking against an iron wall. He stepped closer to the table and snatched my hips, before he pulled me towards him.

All the bouncers were on the floor, knocked out cold by his friends while the other club goers acted as onlookers, watching as the scene unfolded.

This was Club Red Light and if the bouncers weren't around to stop a situation like this, nobody would.

Surely the incubus had to tell that I was not interested? He had to be sick or something. Yeah, maybe that's why Ira disappeared to get help, because this one was a psycho probably a terrorist here to assault me!

"You know, if you really weren't that interested...then why are you excited?"

"Huh?"

I frowned and as if I knew what I meant, I looked down between my legs. I stared at a large sized tent.

Well, this wasn't expected. I was hard as rock. It had to be the drinks or something or maybe he was influencing me!

"This is your doing!" I spat venom at him.

He growled and grabbed my throat. "You're right it is my doing. I'd be worried if this didn't get you hard."

"N-no that's not what I meant..."

"It's what I meant." He leaned over me and pushed his hips between my legs. Something harder and thicker than mine began crushing my groin. I didn't need to look to be able to tell what exactly it is. "You have no idea how special you are. You're of a very rare human breed...you're like that golden needle demons are looking for in a haystack. Your looks gave it away and so did your scent. Have you ever wondered why nobody can stop looking at you?"

I gasped, feeling like it was suddenly started to get hot. "You're not making any sense."

"I will...soon..." his rough callous hand rubbed my chest and stroked my nipple. "It's time I do what I came here to do!"

He then flipped me on my front and had his chest pressed against my back. He climbed on top of the table before I heard him unbuckle his belt. His big veiny cock slapped against my ass after he released it.

I looked down because couldn't stand being stared like this by everyone.

"Look at them!" He growled and slapped my face so hard it stung. I immediately looked and they were all looking.

He pulled the one side of my shirt over my left shoulder, pressing his lips to my skin exactly where my birth mark was.

"It's exactly how they described it..." he said and began to lick and suck my skin. "The mark of the goddess. It's on you and the moment I complete insertion, then you will become unbound."

I pressed my forearm against the table, trying to support my weight. "Unbound?"

"Let me show you..." he pulled down my pants, my hard cock flopping out and slapping against my abs.

His hands then groped and touched my butt in ways a straight man never should allow another man to do. He groped them so roughly it hurt and strangely enough it made my dick twitch and leak precum all over the table.

This was all humiliating. I was known as one of the apex predators in this club, the alpha of the alphas and I was about to let some common incubus turn me into a plaything.

"Get off me you parasite!" I yelled.

He grabbed my hair and suddenly he became angry. "Did you just called me a parasite?!"

"You heard me!"

"That's it!" He slapped my ass before he slammed his engorged cock into my asshole.

My eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets and the club was filled with my screaming. I felt like I was split in two, spit roasted getting my ass ripped around the biggest and largest cock I've ever seen.

The worst feeling came when it was throbbing and beating inside me like a living thing. He didn't give me a second to adjust before his hips began snapping back and forth. His skin violently slapping against my ass as his veins grazed my skin and his entire shaft impaled me till I felt his cock enter my guts.

There was pain and friction, however as each pounding second went by I felt less pain and more like something hung and meaty was inside me. I felt so full, I was worried my guts might get completely rearranged.

This was real cock! This was a cock of an incubus... and he knew how to use it.

He slapped my chest and face again, and grabbed my throat. "Look at them! They can now see you for who you really are!" He said.

I still didn't understand what he meant and barely had time to register anything he was saying. A lot was happening and so quickly. My body was busy rocking back and forth and I was trying to keep the sounds inside of my mouth as a result from the intense pounding I was receiving.

I could see it, the way the way all the demons in the club were looking at me. Even his two friends had this hungry look in their eyes as if they wanted to devour me then and there.

Both pulled out their junks and they were just as long and big!

"S-slow down!" I begged, my knuckles turning white and my palms sweaty. I could no longer grip onto the table without my hands slapping. "Please!"

"I don't take orders! Especially not from a lowly human like you!" He swerved his hips sideways hitting all my sweet spots at once.

He didn't use any lube whatsoever, yet in a matter of minutes my hole was wet and thick from all the slick. Swollen with a hot foamy batter sticking to his big balls and coating his huge cock. This wasn't my doing, but his cock discharging his filthy precum and cock batter into my asshole.

It became so messy it began to drip and ooze down my ass.

My cock swayed around and before I knew it, it began spraying cum like a firehose out of control. Even some of my own cum landed on my cheek.

The incubus seemed satisfied by this and locked his arm around my throat, his bicep pressing hard to my neck.

I was a moaning mess and could no longer control the sounds I was making. I couldn't help but not to ignore the pleasure I was experiencing.

"It's done! You are becoming mine now!" He growled and roared as his hips moved faster and faster.

His dick bulged out of my stomach and so hard I was worried he might drill through me.

And then he swelled and swelled, till he became incredibly thick and puffy. With one last thrust, he crammed his huge into my bussy and exploded, filling me with his filthy man cream.

He then pulled out and flipped me on my back. He fisted his cock right above my face and I watched in shock as huge ropes of white ejected from the tip of his penis into the air and then landing straight into my face, hair, neck and chest.

All I saw was white and I was painted in it till it dripped off my hands and feet.

I had my fair share of knowledge about sex demons and one of the rules in the club was to never let any demon claim someone under this roof.

And a demon just claimed me. Did my life just completely take a turn?