Episode 16

Scout

   'Ahhh--' Dani moaned, not long before I put a hand over his mouth to shut him up. These humans couldn't see me, but I knew the boy wouldn't want to be seen and that was what made this fun. He needed to keep a straight face the whole time because we were in public.

   'Fucking take it!' I said and began fucking his tight ass. I had to be honest, I never had a hole this good and tight before.

   No, focus Scout. You're only feeling like this because of his mark. He is not your mate!

   I had to remember our key objective here. We had to!

   Still, it was hard not to notice how beautiful he looked, stuffed full of my cock with his face flushed and eyes nearly rolling back. I covered his mouth with the intention for him not to be heard, but he was barely trying to act normal.

   I throbbed and moved my hand around his throat and just pounded his asshole like there was no tomorrow. I was no longer thinking, but just doing. I didn't think about our objective, our sire, or the consequences of when he found out the truth about us. I buried my cock into him imagining a world where I could do this and not feel like I had some responsibility to fulfill. 

   Troy and Jared were just watching and I appreciated how they kept their hands to themselves because today this fucker was mine. 

   Eventually, I couldn't hold it in anymore. With a snap of my finger, everything around us stopped. The humans, inanimate objects, cars, and birds all stopped moving all the way to the smallest atom. It looked as if I froze time but all I did was cast the four of us out into a dimension where time was moving so quickly, everything else around it would stop. 

   'What happened...' Dani asked and I didn't answer him. 

   I bent him over the table and tore off the rest of his clothes. I slid my meat nearly all the way out and then I slammed it back inside him. I was hard as steel feeling those walls relax and clench around my cock. 

   He took me so damn well. 

   My hips slammed into him nonstop as I trusted faster and faster. My balls then kept swelling and aching till I couldn't anymore and began to spill inside him. 

   'Holy shit!' He exclaimed in his rather manly voice. I loved how he sounded like a bitch at the same time. 

   I withdrew my hips and slowly removed my cock. I looked down to stare at what looked like red and pink flesh and in the middle was his gaping hole, filled up so much with my cum I just saw the white fluids before it began to drip out of him. 

   'I could never get enough of this sight,' I said and turned his ass for the others to look too. Troy and Jared both seemed pleased, but I could tell they weren't pleased over the state I left his hole in, but more over me enjoying this. 

   They were still convinced that they were right and I was wrong. 

   Annoyed, I just helped sew his pants back on before I sat down and pulled him right next to me on the seat. I snapped my finger again and time flowed normally again, with the waitress bringing him his second slice of cake. 

   'I didn't know you have a sweet tooth,' said Troy.

   Dani, still flushed from our heated session, grabbed a napkin to wipe the sweat off his forehead. 'I am not. It just feels like my body needs some sugar right now.'

   Troy and Jared broke out into laughter and I couldn't help but join them too. 

   'You three fucks need to learn to control yourselves, especially you Scout.' 

   Troy and Jared gave me that look again and I growled as I was tempted to punch them both in the face. They needed to knock it off. 

   'I'm going to go and get cleaned up!' I said as I needed to excuse myself. 

   'Since when do you care about cleaning up?' asked Dani. I looked at him and saw the concern written all over his face. 'Did I say something offensive?'

   For a moment I forgot how good this human was at reading someone's character. He was the smart and observant type. I wasn't offended by him, just pissed at these two fucks. I didn't want him to think that it was him either, but I also didn't know what to say to him. 

   'I'll be right back,' I said and then walked away taking a deep and calm breath. 

   I did go to the restroom, just to rinse my face off and look at myself through the mirror. 

   Alcina promised that we would be together again, but Troy and Jared already jumped at the opportunity of betraying her. I couldn't understand why, but now I was changing too. 

   I held the washbasin in my hands and crushed it in my hold. 'I am not going back on my word. I will free you, Alcina. No matter what it takes.' Even if it meant betraying the one person who could be my one and true mate.