Hand pans ate my brain

Hand pans really did eat my brain because I am obsessed with them. The book might not sound like it but yes, they've hatched the eggs in my brain and I've finally got one New Year's Day. I ended up being able to get the hand pan drum that I've been for three years trying to get, that being said I've been very happy to get the hand pan. It's coming soon it'll be more about one day and my whatever but is very interesting that I got a hand pan drum. I actually snagged one and I'm happy about it and it ate my brain. That being said, I'm happy that I will be using it. I've been watching a lot of YouTube about it. I've been also watching a lot of cool crime YouTube particular courtroom, but that's just the way I am but I have been watching a lot of tank drum and hand pan how to play with a tank drum or a hand pan so you can actually play it properly and have that rich rich sound and one thing is you're supposed to fidget with your thumbs on your legs like tap your legs with your thumbs as if you're hitting the space button on your computer and that's how you work it's kind of typing From what I can see and it's very interesting. It is a happy obsession that I have and I would be happy to have it for the rest of my life. I will be going back to tattoos within a year 2025. I'm going back to tattoos but I'm not going to go back to tattoos this year unless Anything improves with COVID-19 or I call it the satanic soccer balls! Why do I call them the devil soccer balls because they basically caused a lot of devilish things for you. You call for you break ribs you sneeze your nose is running your day. There's a lot of stupid shit that you can avoid if you don't have COVID-19 that being said I don't have that, but a friend does and that's what I said I'm just gonna have to have my body to speed up a little before I get more tattoos more piercings, especially the piercings are so slow your body down, so that being said, I decided to let the hand eat my brain and I'm happy to say that the next tattoo I'm gonna get in 2025 is a hand pan tattoo, it's very interesting because I am a big fan of these instruments. I wanna play them. I know how to play them because I've seen them being used and I see how to use them on YouTube but I love I just love the sound of them and stuff it's very interesting To say the least and I'd be very happy to help you with your problems they help you with meditation. They help you with a lot of stuff that you need to address strength with a tongue, drum or a tantrum that they help you go from 60 to 0 they help calm down and stuff as well. As entertaining as well. I find that I enjoy the entertaining and the calming part a lot more!   You see me not lose my shit or I'm keeping calm is because a hand pan ate my brain!

Hand pans ate my brain | memoir| ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें