SPECIAL CHAPTER

Dark's POV

I can still remember our first met, its when I was only 5 years old and you were three. Father introduced you to me, you always smile and that's the time I hate you.

Yes, I hated you. You greet me with a big smile, saying. "Hello, prince Dark!" You almost fell on the ground, doing the courtesy wrong.

I ignored you but you followed me, I was annoyed so I teased you but you cried. I like to see you cry, so I always make you cry whenever we met.

I turned 8 years old and you were 6. "You must protect her" that's the line that father said and I can never forget.

For the years we spent, I didn't noticed that I grow fond of you. I teased you for fun and never make you cry again.

We became close and close until I was 16 and you were 14, when I realized that I love you but that's the time you changed.

You've change that as if you forgot me, until, we never talked again. I missed you and I always visit your room without you knowing.

You ignored me so I just let you, not until I heard that you were engaged to him. Licht.

I hated him and always mocking him, until we became an enemy and trying to win your heart but, you never looked at me as if I'm just a ghost.

I was hurt, so I gave up until I met your sister. We've became acquaintance and so I'm always asking her about you

She confessed to me that she love Licht, but she gave up on him because she don't want to hurt your feelings. Hearing her words didn't stop me, I kept approaching you but you never look at me.

Until I heard you caused a scene on a social gathering, I tried to find out what's the reason and was happy what I found out, I'm crazy, right.

Licht love your sister, that made you mad and go wild, and from on that day you were bullying her. I was so proud of you, but since that day you never leave the Vietricht Ducal.

So I did again like what I did years ago, visiting you at night. Always following wherever you go, and saving you.

I did those for years until the day you went missing, I'm the only one knows it. I tried to find you but I failed.

I'm so mad to myself that I couldn't protect you, then I just saw you that day from a far. Creating a scene like you're not to yourself, you look cute that day.

I kept on watching you from a far, I don't want you to go missing again.

Until finally, you talk to me and accepted my cringe side. I was happy thinking that we will get married and create a family in the future.

But, those imagination faded when I saw you almost fell on the ground. Thankfully I'm right on time to catch you.

It hurts so much seeing you dying on my arms, that's the day I cried so much. I never cried, you never made me cried until the day you were dying.

I almost lost everything when you stop breathing but then, those butterflies, that suppose to destroy your core is trying to stop it from destroying.

Those butterflies, they gave me hope that you might come back alive. Cloude fixed your core, and for unknown reason, your heart beat again.

I waited for you, I always visit you, because when you woke up, I want te be there. "It's been years, darling. I'm an emperor now, and I'm waiting for my Empress to wake up. Please, wake up now, darling. I badly wanna heard your voice"

I was about to held her hand when suddenly the barrier that surrounds her is slowly disappearing . "What's... what's going on?"

"CLOUDE!" as I called his name, he immediately appeared infront of me.