Chapter 2

Sara Pov

I couldn't understand why Jesse was acting so weird around me, but I tried to pay it no mind. It was 8:01 and class started in 9 mins. We walked down the long highway of our floor going to class and for some reason as we was walking she wrapped her arm up with mine. I blushed hard feeling her soft touch send signals through my whole body.

  " Um Jesse you can let go of me now"I say blushing really hard holding my books in my hand tighter. She stops and look down blushing moving 2ft away from me.

" I-im sorry"she says.

" Are you okay?"I ask.

She nods rushing to her seat even though I was assigned the seat right next to her.

  " Alright class, today we will be doing a project so I want you all to get with a partner" the teacher said.

   I look around as everyone quickly got with their partner and when I looked Jesse was the only one left without a partner.

" Um hey you want to work together? "i say slightly smiling. I smirk as I noticed she blushed and look at me, then answered with 'yes' as we moved to the otherside of the class.

Jesse Pov

I couldn't believe that me and Sara matched up for this project. Im not 100% sure what was wrong with me, but I knew it was something about her. I feel like I'm into her so much that I can't help, but quiver being next to her. Even though i just meet her I felt like we had a really close bond, but I never felt this way about another girl before. I couldn't stop imagining her perfect smile and her sexy body in my head even when I was trying hard to look at her. She made me go wild inside like a fierce lion running freely across the jungle grass. I didn't care if what I was feeling was right or wrong at this point. I just wanted to take her in one of the private rooms in the school and just have my way with her.

I sit there thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her daydreaming,but tried to stay focused on the work we had to do.

  " So what do you want to work on?" She ask. I look at her and shurg."How about different sexualities and how each relationships differ?"she says. When she said that I caught a chill up my spine as I nodded.

" Is that okay with you?"she ask.

   I nod agreeing with her as she smiled again writing down the topics across her sheet of paper. I watched as she wrote and drew the lines around before she finished putting the tip of her pen in her mouth lightly sucking on it. She had her legs crossed as it brushed up against me. I tried containing myself, but not being able to hold back anymore I smirked grabbing her hand letting the teacher know we would be back, I rushed her to the bathroom.

  " J-Jesse what are you doing?!" She says shocked.

    I pull her into one of the stalls locking the door as I pushed her against the wall kissing her pinning her arms above her head. She blush,but kissed back as in between each kiss I explained my reasoning.

" I'm sorry Sara~" I mumble. "But I cant help myself anymore".

   I slip my tongue in her mouth as I grinded up on her pressing my breast up against hers wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Jesse~" she moaned arching her back as I deepened the kiss.