Chapter 4

Jesse Pov

There was so many things racing through my mind right now as we head back to class. When we walked back in no one really noticed didn't we was gone for some reason. Me and Sara rush back to are seats as I look over realizing she was still blushing. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "Did you enjoy that Sara?".

She blushed even more and opened her book burying her face as I giggled. I got to work starting on our assignment. Sara wrote her part about how different relationships depended on the two lovers and how abusing one another wasn't right nor healthy for the foundation development of the couple. She continued on explaining how using each other is wrong and distrusting along with comparing modern couples to other diverse or separate couples.

When she was done she gave me the paper as I proof read it then started on my part. I wrote about different sexuality couples lifestyle compared to modern day couples along with pros and cons. Continued on with the benefits of the two that were similar and benefits that were different in particular for specific people. When I was done we reviewed it and watched as the other groups went up to present theirs.

" You ready?"I ask. She nods as I smirk and we went up after two of our classmates finished and sat back down. We walked up to the front of the class turning toward everyone.

Sara Pov

I start to read my part of the assignment as I explaining what's needed in a relationship to make things work for both lovers. I lead into talking about what couples shouldn't do like abuse each other and treat each other wrong. When I was done I nodded over to Jesse as she looked at her paper reading her part and I looked at the class as I saw some smile and some looked really interested in our breakdown. When Jesse was done the teacher smirked nodding her head saying"Nice job girls you two really put that together well....A+" she says. The class softly clap for us as we walk back to our sit.

When class was over we all went to our lockers grabbing our books to go to our next class.  As I put my books on the shelf of my locker I felt wind breeze by as I closed my locker seeing Jesse.

" Hey, what's up?" I ask as she leaned in and kissed me. I blush,but kiss back quickly before pulling away.

" Jesse~" I blush looking around relieved no one saw us. I lightly slapped her shoulder telling her that she shouldn't be doing this in public between classes.

" I'm sorry I couldn't help it" she says slightly pouting.

I look at her and sigh rolling my eyes as I asked her what was her next class and she responded with ' history''. " Crap I got math" I replied as she pouted more.

" At least we have lunch together" I say as she nods noticing all together she only had 4 of the same classes with me, but two not with me. "Well I'll see you 4th period for lunch" I sat as she nods hugging me then going off to class.

Jesse Pov

I hugged Sara before going to class kinda disappointed that we didn't have all our classes together even though we were in the same grade. I walk to my history class as some guys were leaning on the lockers on the other side of the hallway laughing and talking. I happened to look over and notice one of the guys watching me as I glared at him for a moment before dropping my papers. He walks over offering to help me, but I turn him down.

" Uh hey, let me get that for you" he says.

" no! It's fine I got it. Thank you tho" I reply as he throws his hands up backing up slowly.