Chapter 7

Jesse Pov

    I see Carly walk down stairs and she didn't have a shirt on and I knew she was trying to tease us."Girl you know it ain't that hot!" I say. She looks at me and smirk." Don't hate cause I'm sexy!" She says. Sarah giggled at what Carly said." Sara there's some movies upstairs its your turn to pick" I tell her. She nod kissing me on the cheek as she runs upstairs. I get up walking to the bathroom as I wash my hands as I fix my hair that looked like someone stomped on it. I put it in a ponytail as I hear Sara and I put on my strawberry lipstick she likes so much. I walk in my room as she was still looking through the movies. I come up behind her when she turns and I kiss her." Hey Jesse what's up?" She ask as I kiss her again. She kiss back putting the movie on the bed as we had a five min make out session.

     I turn walking back downstairs as Carly looks us up and down." You guys are something else" she says. Carly gets up wrapping her arm around both of us." Aren't you two just the sweet couple" Carly continued to tease us. Sara blushed as she went to the bathroom to clam herself down." Your mean ya know that" I tell her." What I can't help that I have a perfect body and she can't control herself around me...I mean you can control yourself" she respond as I roll my eyes.

Carly Pov

  I don't know why but I liked teasing Jesse and Sara." Sara come on the movie is about to start" I yell from downstairs. She comes down and I get the popcorn pouring it in a big bowl as I give it to Jesse. The doorbell rang and I open it pulling out my wallet." That will be $6.75" he says. I nod giving him $8.00."keep the change" I tell him as he smirk walking back to his car. I walk back when I see the two love birds making out as I place the pizza down as I run to the bathroom and Sara watch as she sits in Jesse lap.

I go to the bathroom as I wash up and grab my phone texting a guy that had asked for my number a few days ago and he tells me when could we hang out, but I turned him down because i didn't like him. Soon later I went back down stairs as I was getting ready to go. I smirk as I chuckle letting them know i was about to go.

Sara Pov

       Carly gets up walking to the door when I wrap my arms around her from behind. I smirk pecking her on the lips before she rushed to her car while me and Jesse laugh at the way she acted. She should have known that was coming, but I can tell she liked the way you talked to her" Jesse says. I nod as I say" well I do have a way with people" I chuckle.

I look at Jesse as i glare at her smirking." what's wrong Sara?" She ask." What was it you wanted to show me that you bought from the store?" I ask. She smirk wrapping her arms around me blushing." I will show you tomorrow since it is are one month anniversary" she says. I nod smirking as I kiss her on her lips as she run her hands down my chest. I let out a moan as I turn to her as we start making out as I felt her hands shot down my skirt."j-Jesse!" I moan.

       She smirk kissing on my breast as I tilt my head back. I run my fingers through her hair as she began to suck on my breast." Baby we should finish the movie " I say. She smirk and nod as we finished watching the movie then we fell asleep on the couch like we did last time watched movie.