Chapter 9

Sara Pov

    As Jennifer slowly started to lean toward me I couldn't understand why she was doing this. I slightly smirk as I interlocked our fingers and leaned toward her as if I was going to kiss back. I slowly started to blush as I could feel her getting closer and closer to me as I pecked her on the lips before pulling away quickly." What's wrong sweetie?...don't you like this?" She ask rubbing her hand down my thigh as I looked away shyly." Jennifer please stop!" I say as she smirked trying to continue to touch me as I slightly moaned. She kissed down my neck as she massaged my breast softly unbuttoning my shirt.

I blushed even more as I couldn't help,but moan more before grabbing her hand and pushing her away. She looked down as she got up taking a step back." I'm sorry Sara I don't know what got over me" she responds. Soon after she walked me to the door as I hugged her goodbye." It was good seeing you again Sara and again I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Jennifer say looking down as I sighed turning to her. I lifted her chin up as she looked into my eyes and I kissed her wrapping my arms around her neck. After two mins of kissing I left and went back home.

Jesse Pov

While I was at home thinking of what to do for when Sara got back I started to text Carly to see what she was doing at the moment. As I sat on the couch I couldn't help, but worry about the fact that Sara was not home yet and it was already 7:30pm." Carly im so worried about Sara right now....she hasn't even returned any of my calls or text messages"." Well she did go to visit her brother, so maybe she doesn't want to talk right now" Carly responds. I thought for a moment as I got up cleaning the house for when Sara got back. At that moment Sara had texted me letting me know she was on her way. I was planning to make sure that the house was alright so when she got back home she would know what it is.

Sara Pov

      A couple hours later, when I got back home I noticed that all the lights were off with strawberry scented candles lit from the downstairs all the way upstairs. As I walked in I noticed the rose peddles going up the stairs that spelled out "Sara and Jesse". I walked upstairs as I took a deep breath letting in the sweet loving feeling that was in the air of the house. I knew that Jesse was up to something and I felt so warm as I knew what it was. I smile deeply blushing as I got to the top of the stairs hearing the sweet sound of the bathtub water running.

      I tiptoed into the room as I was getting so hot and lustful just having the feeling that she was going to jump out on me. Walking in I noticed that all the rose peddles lead to the bed which spelled out "Love" in a heart in the center of the bed. I smile blushing more as I went to the bathroom rubbing my hand up the wall. I took my clothes off slowly sliding into the bathtub letting the soothing sensation of the hot water release all my tense feels out of my body.

    I closed my eyes tilting my head back as I thought about how soothing my body was feeling at the moment. As I laid in the bathtub I felt a soft cold hand rub down my thigh as I open my eyes to see Jesse." Hey baby...I missed you" I say as she leans down kissing me on the lips." I missed you too" she responds as she undressed and joined me in the bathtub." I'm so glad you made it home safe " she adds on as I smile nodding.

Jesse Pov

I was so glad that everything went well with her and her brother as I had her all to myself again. Sara was my whole world and I wouldn't know what to do if I were to lose her. After a few mins of being in the tub I dragged her out to the bedroom laying her on the bed. I smirked as I went to change into the outfit I bought at the mall earlier. I smirked as every moment that went pass of me and her touching I felt less and less in control of my emotions as I just wanted to rip Sara to shreds of love pieces.

   The fact that are body heat was getting stronger and stronger by the min drove me crazy inside. I wanted to make Sara feel like the most happiest girl alive. Just to make her moan the loudest she can so she can physically and spiritually understand that she is my life and heart. I kissed up and down her neck as she bit her lips arching her back. I drove my hand down her thigh as I traced my fingers back up to her breast as I started to fondle her. She moaned softly as I felt her body limp in pleasure. I started to kiss down her neck again as I inserted one finger inside her causing her to moan.

    "Oh baby! Yassss!....baby I love you so much" she moans. As her body started to tremble I kissed and sucked in her breast. She ran her fingers through my hair as I inserted another finger inside her causing her to clench on to me. At that point I started to thrust rapidly inside her as her eyes became fill with nothing but love and compassion. As I continued I felt her body become more tense as she started to match my speed by moving her hips back and forth. Her body grew more tense as she wrapped her legs around me.

Sara Pov

   I didn't know what had gotten into Jesse, but I loved every bit of it. She made me feel special and loved to the point where I don't have no fear anymore of what people think of me. Jesse was the only person to accept me for me and I will always love her for that. I was assure at this point that Jesse was the one I would spend the rest of my life with. Me and Jesse went at it for another hour or so as all that came from our room was loud intense moans and body heat.

   When we finished up we was both tired and sweating with love heat. I laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me." Jesse baby that was so amazing...I didn't know you had a side like that" I say cutely. She blushed as I pecked her on the lips and licking up her neck as she blushed more." I don't know what came over me...I just wanted you to know the real side of me that love everything about you" she responds. As I stare into her eyes smiling she interlocked our fingers and said" Sara I have something for you".

    I sat up watching her go into the draw of the dresser getting a gift. As she gave it to me I opened it and it was a ring with her name and mines engraved in it." Oh my god......oh my god baby thank you! I love it!" I say jumping up hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. Soon after me and her laid down in the bed talking before falling asleep next to each other as her arms were around me holding me close to her as she slept and I was so glad to be with her.