Chapter 8

Jesse Pov.

I wake up early in the morning going to the bathroom as Carly had texted me at 6:30am. I don't text back as I go down stairs to the kitchen and make breakfast for Sara. I cook her some pancakes and eggs as I check my phone Carly text me saying"you guys are bad people". I giggle as I text her back"what you mean?". I finish cooking as I walk back upstairs as Sara was coming out the shower." Hey Sarah" I say smiling. She smile back as she sat on the bed waiting for me to come over."yummy! Something smells good" she tease. I nod giving her breakfast as she grabs my collar kissing me as I kiss back.

      I giggle as I lay across the bed yawning." You still tired" Sara ask. I nod as she smile laying beside me."You have to get dress" I say. She smirk as she run her hands up my leg."who said I was going to dress I mean I'm already here with you" she smile. I smile back as I lean in and kiss her lovingly." Your so bad" I whisper in her ear. As I felt her hand shoot up my shirt removing my bra."Why don't you wait" I ask as she looks at me like I'm crazy."I can't wait baby I need you now" she says as she removes her towel. I blush as she crawls up to me rubbing her breast up against mines. I moan sightly as she starts to strip me down to her level.

Sara Pov

I kiss on jesses neck as I had started to strip her nude. She moans and blush when I start to massage her breast." S~Sara" she moans as i continue. I kiss Jesse on the lips as I massage her breast more grinding up against her. I wrap my tongue around hers as she moans in my mouth as it turned me on." Oh baby you sound so sexy" I say as I kiss on her neck pinning her down to the bed. My tongue starts to trail up and down her soft spot as she close her eyes gripping the sheets on the bed." Oh baby" she whisper smirking.

  I trail my tongue down to her chest as I remove her bra. She blush as I kiss all around her breast."Do they taste nice" she ask. I smile kissing them more and answer" yes they do". I start to lick up and down her hard nipple as she moans louder."S~Sara" she moans out as i smirk kissing down her legs. She runs her fingers through my hair as I lick up and down her clit in a slow and teasing motion. She moans louder uncontrollably as she grips my hair more. Before I could go any father Jesse comes all over me without warning."agh! Wow baby that was faster then usually" I smirk licking it up off her legs and my face. She blush as I remembered the breakfast she made as I grabbed it and say next other." Here"i say feeding her.

Jesse POV

I smile as Sara fed me as I look at her." But baby I made it for you"I say as she smile and shush me." And your helping me eat" she respond as she eats some too. I lay my head on her shoulder as I rubbed my hand down her thigh." we have to go back to school tomorrow " I say as she roll her eyes and sigh." I don't want to go back to school it's going to be boring and more work" she explain as I cut her off." You have someone like me that get A's and B's I can teach you " I say as she nod smiling."good point...so tonight I will give you my all before we go back" she says as I blush. I get up and get dress as I wanted to go and get something nice for Sara as I told her I would be back soon I called Carly to get me. A few mins later she pick me up and she takes me to the mall.

       As me and Carly walked through the mall as I stop by a jewelry store as I founded a beautiful ring that had her name in it as i smiled."hey Carly look" I say as I pulled her over to the ring I was going to get Sara." That's really nice Jesse, but can you pay for it?" She ask as I nod. I pull out my wallet as I give the man my card as he swipe it and gives me the ring" she's going to love this" I mumble as I look around." Carly?" I say. She was over at a store window checking out there shoes. I giggle as I tap her slightly." Oh sorry" she says as I nod." Come on" I say taking her hand as we looked around the mall for a while then she took me home. When I got back there was a note on the kitchen counter as I read it." Hey baby I left because I got a call from my brother and he wanted to see me so I won't be back for a hour or two...love you Sara" I smile as I put the note down and I turn on some music and start to clean the place up.

Sara Pov

I slowly walk down a street as I look around for 5323 as I crossed the street and walk up the stairs knocking on the door. I wait as a girl answer the door  older then me." Um hey is my brother home" I ask as she smile and  nod pulling me in the house." so your Sarah..your brother talks about you a lot" she smile as I nod. I look around the house as there was pictures of her and my brother  as I see two pictures of me and my brother. When I turn around my brother was standing there smiling as I smile back hugging him." Hey there kiddo" he says as I roll my eyes playfully." Hey there Jake" I say. He smiled as he show me around the house. I look around as I was happy for my brother because he had founded someone that really care and loves him enough to watch out for him when I'm not around.

   He had got married last year to his beautiful wife Jenffier who was my sister in law." This is a nice house you have jake" I say as he nod getting a phone call as he explained he had to go but would be back soon leaving." I have to go anyway...my girlfriend might get worried" I say as he nod hugging me." Can you stay for some tea at least" Jennifer ask as I nod. I go sit on the couch as she goes into the kitchen. I wait as she walks in sitting her tea down as she hands me mine."Thanks" I say  as she smile sitting close to me. I sip my tea as I didn't notice she was looking at me." So how have you been Sara?" She ask as I turn and say" I've been good...doing better in school and I'm happy with who I'm with" I say as she nod.

    " That's good so what was her name again...Jesse right?" She ask as I nod yes." She seems like a nice girl...and I'm sure she really loves you" Jennifer says as I nod sighing." What's wrong?" She asks." I'm just afraid that i might lost her...I mean there are other girls out there better then me and I'm afraid she might stay with me" I say. As Jennifer holds my hand and say" that won't happen Sara your a nice and beautiful girl that Jesse fell in love with...she won't leave you like that". I  nod as I smile hugging her." Thanks for telling me that" I say as she smile even more rubbing my back. She pulls away as her hand was on my cheek." There is no one that will take her away from you" she says. As I nod and she stared into my eyes I could feel her tense up. My eyes widened a little as I felt her start to slowly lean toward me.