Chapter 5

Jesse Pov

Its a nice Saturday morning as I wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world. I get up out of bed walking to the bathroom. I went and put some lipstick on as I changed into something more comfortable to wear around the house. I go downstairs walking into the kitchen grabbing a pan planning to cook some eggs, bacon, and sausage for my little sleepy angel. I turned on the stove putting the pan down grabbing the stuff out the fridge. I bend down opening the bottom cabinet looking for a big spoon. When I got done I walked back up stairs putting the plate of food on my dresser. I crawl on top of her kissing her softly on the lips.

She wakes up with a smirk as she stretched for a little bit groaning." Good morning baby" she says. I smile and point to the plate on the dresser.

  " Aw! Did my sweetheart make me breakfast," she ask.

   I nod as she kiss me hugging me tightly. She rubs her nose against mines.

  " Well its the least i can do for my angel" I whisper in her ear. She sits up and grab the plate as I pick up the fork feeding it to her. She smirk and eat it gracefully.

Sara Pov

I smile as jesse feeds me breakfast in bed like the lovable person I knew she was when I first met her the other day.

   " This is so good jesse" I say.

    She smile as I look up and she kiss me on the forehead. I blush as she kissed at my jawline softly.

    "Jesse come on now its too early in the morning" I say.

  She nods giggling sitting me in her lap rubbing down my arm.

  " So what do you want to do today baby?" She ask.

  " I don't know jesse maybe we can just hang out here " I say. She smile and nod as I grab my plate eating my food.

" It must be really good" she ask.

  I nod noticing that jesse didn't have a shirt on."Why don't you have a shirt on" I ask.

She blush not knowing what to say so she shrug. I look at her and roll my eyes putting the plate back on the dresser. I turn back to her flipping her on her back. She moans as I started to kiss down her neck removing her bra from her body. I smirk taking my clothes off slowly kissing on her breast. She arch her back and gasp for air. She blush running her fingers through my hair. I kiss down her stomach kissing down to her crotch.

  " Sara!~agh!" She moans tiliting her head back. I smirk nibbling on her legs to tease her. She rest her legs on my shoulder as I rubbed her thighs softly.

  " Please baby just take me," she begs.

Jeese Pov

  I couldn't help, but beg like a little girl for Sara to have her way with me. Instead of her having her way with me she kiss me on the lips grinding against my leg. I blush as it felt so good, having her warm thighs rub on my skin. I couldn't help, but lower my body as Sara grab the headboard. I strectch my tongue inside her as she hovered above my face moaning like crazy. I go deeper inside her as she clenched on to the headboard more.

I thrust my tongue in and out of her feeling the wet sensation start to emerge. She smirk as she licks her lips grinding up against my tongue causing me to arch my back and she push her clit in my face more forcing my tongue to go deeper.

  " Agh! Jesse I love you baby, I love you!" She shout.

   Hearing her shout my name just made me hotter for her. I rub my hands down her legs, while she ran her fingers through my hair. She throws her head back before releasing all her juice in my mouth without warning.

I swallow it all as I felt her body weaken. She lays down as I cuddle up next to her.

" Awww your tired already"?" I ask. She smirk and nod kissing me on the lips.

" So I was thinking that we could go to the mall later on... what you think?"

."Okay, but I am going to rest for now" she says.

  I nod kissing her on the cheek resting next to her.